Welcome to the world, little Toby! :-)

--
Brigitte aa #2145
edd #3 February 15, 2004

~ Harriet Martineau

Em
July 30th 03, 02:13 AM
"Buzzy Bee" > wrote in message
> Jacqui's little boy was delivered this evening at 11:48, 7lb 11oz.
> They've called him Tobias (Toby for short). The middle name is an M
> but would you believe I can't find the e-mail with the full name! I
> can remember the girl's middle name, but not the boys. I think its
> Michael. Apparently she is well although they are still fixing her
> up. Toby is fine.

Thanks for letting us know, Megan! Congratulations to Jacqui & family &
welcome to Toby!

--
Em
edd 9/23/03

Tatjana Farkin
July 30th 03, 12:47 PM
Congrats and welcome Tobias! :-)

--
Tatjana
PCOS - TTC #1 for 2 years

Astromum
July 30th 03, 02:21 PM
Thanks Megan!

Congratulations Jacqui!

Happy birthday Toby!

--
-- Ilse
mom to Olaf (07/15/2002)

David&Wendy
July 30th 03, 03:24 PM
congrats on your little wee one!!

"Buzzy Bee" > wrote in message
> For those who know Jacqui:
>
> Jacqui's little boy was delivered this evening at 11:48, 7lb 11oz.
> They've called him Tobias (Toby for short). The middle name is an M
> but would you believe I can't find the e-mail with the full name! I
> can remember the girl's middle name, but not the boys. I think its
> Michael. Apparently she is well although they are still fixing her
> up. Toby is fine.
>
> Megan
> --
> Seoras David Montgomery, 7 May 2003, 17 hours: sunrise to sunset
(homebirth)
> Seoras' story: http://seoras.farr-montgomery.com
>
> To e-mail use: megan at farr-montgomery dot com

Elly
July 30th 03, 07:49 PM
Congratulations to Jacqui and welcome to Tobias :-)
Hope Jacqui is well!

Thank you for giving the announcement, Megan!

Elly
30 weeks + 2 days
EDD October 6th

"Buzzy Bee" > ha scritto nel messaggio
> For those who know Jacqui:
>
> Jacqui's little boy was delivered this evening at 11:48, 7lb 11oz.
> They've called him Tobias (Toby for short). The middle name is an M
> but would you believe I can't find the e-mail with the full name! I
> can remember the girl's middle name, but not the boys. I think its
> Michael. Apparently she is well although they are still fixing her
> up. Toby is fine.
>
> Megan
> --
> Seoras David Montgomery, 7 May 2003, 17 hours: sunrise to sunset
(homebirth)
> Seoras' story: http://seoras.farr-montgomery.com
>
> To e-mail use: megan at farr-montgomery dot com

Daye
July 30th 03, 08:59 PM
On Tue, 29 Jul 2003 23:55:57 GMT, Buzzy Bee
> wrote:

>Jacqui's little boy was delivered this evening at 11:48, 7lb 11oz.
>They've called him Tobias (Toby for short).

Congrats to Jacqui!!!

--
Daye
Momma to Jayan

Buzzy Bee
July 31st 03, 08:41 PM
On Wed, 30 Jul 2003 18:49:37 GMT, "Elly" > wrote:
but then again I might just have mucked up the snipping as usual!
>Congratulations to Jacqui and welcome to Tobias :-)
>Hope Jacqui is well!

I saw them on Wednesday and she was looking very well.

Toby is a real cutey, but unfortunately slept right through my visit
so I couldn't have a cuddle. I've been promised one at the weekend
though.

Megan