PDA

View Full Version : New to Newsgroups

imber
August 1st 03, 07:39 AM
Hi!.

Just found you guys online. Im 25 weeks preggas atm, in Sydney Aust.

first time mum, any advice is welcomed!

~imber

Linz
August 1st 03, 01:25 PM
"imber" > wrote in message
> Hi!.
>
> Just found you guys online. Im 25 weeks preggas atm, in Sydney Aust.

There are plenty of other Australians so you should be able to find local
advice, if you need it.

> first time mum, any advice is welcomed!

Keep reading! And, as one of my colleagues said, listen to all the advise
you're offered, you don't have to use any of it if you don't want to but you
never know when some weird idea will suddenly come in useful!

Em
August 1st 03, 08:23 PM
"imber" > wrote in message
> Just found you guys online. Im 25 weeks preggas atm, in Sydney Aust.
>
> first time mum, any advice is welcomed!

Welcome to the group, imber, and congrats on your pregnancy! Feel free to
ask any questions you might have. People around here have lots of good info
to share and are usually very helpful in responding to questions :-)

--
Em
edd 9/23/03

Daye
August 1st 03, 11:26 PM
On Fri, 1 Aug 2003 16:39:20 +1000, "imber" >
wrote:

>Just found you guys online. Im 25 weeks preggas atm, in Sydney Aust.

Congrats and welcome! There are a few Aussies here. I live in
Melbourne athough I am an American living in Australia.

--
Daye
Momma to Jayan