PDA

View Full Version : Would you like?

August 1st 03, 11:48 PM
I would like to put out a idea if any one thinks is a good idea or not. The
wife and I were thinking about putting up a web site and post photos of her
in different weeks and after birth photos.. And let anyone up load there
photos and so on to the page when they want to. We thought that it would be
cool to see everyones cute babies. Or if there is a web site like that
already could you let us know?
Mark and Shannon

Truffles
August 2nd 03, 12:23 AM
wrote:

> I would like to put out a idea if any one thinks is a good idea or not. The
> wife and I were thinking about putting up a web site and post photos of her
> in different weeks and after birth photos.. And let anyone up load there
> photos and so on to the page when they want to. We thought that it would be
> cool to see everyones cute babies. Or if there is a web site like that
> already could you let us know?

Well, I use Babiesonline for the baby photos. I also know of a
belly-shot web site.

http://pregnancy.about.com/library/belly/blbellyindex.htm

--
Brigitte aa #2145