PDA

View Full Version : FAO Sammy

Anne Rogers
October 12th 05, 10:12 AM
Did you get anywhere with your friend, really hope the baby is doing better
now

Anne

Sammy
October 17th 05, 03:21 PM
On Wed, 12 Oct 2005 10:12:14 +0100, Anne Rogers wrote:

>Did you get anywhere with your friend, really hope the baby is doing better
>now

Thank you for asking. I apologize for not following up here.

Things are looking up. They hired an LC and a home nurse. The baby is
gaining now and has surpassed birth weight (a bit). My friend is still
reluctant to supplement, but the situation is being monitored closely now.

Thank you for your concern and for all the advice I received here.