PDA

View Full Version : pics of Rhiannon

Stormlady
October 12th 05, 06:22 PM
Hi all,

I can't believe that Rhiannon will sonn be a year old. Breastfeeding is
still going strong and it doesn't look like we'll be stopping anytime soon.
I don't post a whole lot, but I'm always around here lurking. I am hoping
that the link below will take you to pictures of her in an online photo
album. If it doesn't let me know (post here) and I will post individual
links for the pictures. I made the album public, but I'm not sure if that
is all I have to do to let people see it (I'm not very computer savvy)

http://photobucket.com/albums/a218/stormladyh/

Rebecca Jo
October 12th 05, 09:40 PM
"Stormlady" > wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I can't believe that Rhiannon will sonn be a year old. Breastfeeding is
> still going strong and it doesn't look like we'll be stopping anytime
> soon.
> I don't post a whole lot, but I'm always around here lurking. I am hoping
> that the link below will take you to pictures of her in an online photo
> album. If it doesn't let me know (post here) and I will post individual
> links for the pictures. I made the album public, but I'm not sure if that
> is all I have to do to let people see it (I'm not very computer savvy)
>
> http://photobucket.com/albums/a218/stormladyh/

This link works perfectly. I use photobucket too. Pretty easy to use. :)

She's a beautiful girl. :-D Thanks for sharing the pictures!

--
Rebecca Jo
Mama to Alexander 6/6/05

Leslie
October 13th 05, 01:14 AM
What a cute, happy girl!

Leslie

PattyMomVA
October 14th 05, 08:12 PM
"Stormlady" wrote and I snipped:
> http://photobucket.com/albums/a218/stormladyh/

She's beautiful! Such a gorgeous smile.

-Patty, mom of 1+2

Stormlady
October 14th 05, 08:25 PM
"Rebecca Jo" > wrote in message
> "Stormlady" > wrote:
>
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I can't believe that Rhiannon will sonn be a year old. Breastfeeding is
> > still going strong and it doesn't look like we'll be stopping anytime
> > soon.
> > I don't post a whole lot, but I'm always around here lurking. I am
hoping
> > that the link below will take you to pictures of her in an online photo
> > album. If it doesn't let me know (post here) and I will post individual
> > links for the pictures. I made the album public, but I'm not sure if
that
> > is all I have to do to let people see it (I'm not very computer savvy)
> >
> > http://photobucket.com/albums/a218/stormladyh/
>
> This link works perfectly. I use photobucket too. Pretty easy to use. :)
>
> She's a beautiful girl. :-D Thanks for sharing the pictures!
>
> --
> Rebecca Jo
> Mama to Alexander 6/6/05

Thanks, I find photobucket pretty good too. I think she's beautiful too,
(but I'm a bit biased :-))

Stormlady
October 14th 05, 08:26 PM
Yeahm she's usually always smiling, she really is a happy child.
"Leslie" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> What a cute, happy girl!
>
> Leslie

Stormlady
October 14th 05, 08:26 PM
Thank you.

"PattyMomVA" > wrote in message
> "Stormlady" wrote and I snipped:
> > http://photobucket.com/albums/a218/stormladyh/
>
> She's beautiful! Such a gorgeous smile.
>
> -Patty, mom of 1+2

Jenrose
October 15th 05, 12:43 AM
"Stormlady" > wrote in message
> Hi all,
>
> I can't believe that Rhiannon will sonn be a year old. Breastfeeding is
> still going strong and it doesn't look like we'll be stopping anytime
> soon.
> I don't post a whole lot, but I'm always around here lurking. I am hoping
> that the link below will take you to pictures of her in an online photo
> album. If it doesn't let me know (post here) and I will post individual
> links for the pictures. I made the album public, but I'm not sure if that
> is all I have to do to let people see it (I'm not very computer savvy)
>
> http://photobucket.com/albums/a218/stormladyh/

What a cutie!

Jenrose

nursingmom
October 15th 05, 05:43 PM
i am very happy to hear your still nursing at that age, my wife
breastfeed till 2yrs .sorry we have no photos but it was 20 years ago

Stormlady
October 16th 05, 01:03 AM
"Jenrose" > wrote in message
news:1129411771.3919c3d34ee52855f030808894929fae@t eranews...

> "Stormlady" > wrote in message
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I can't believe that Rhiannon will sonn be a year old. Breastfeeding is
> > still going strong and it doesn't look like we'll be stopping anytime
> > soon.
> > I don't post a whole lot, but I'm always around here lurking. I am
hoping
> > that the link below will take you to pictures of her in an online photo
> > album. If it doesn't let me know (post here) and I will post individual
> > links for the pictures. I made the album public, but I'm not sure if
that
> > is all I have to do to let people see it (I'm not very computer savvy)
> >
> > http://photobucket.com/albums/a218/stormladyh/
> >

> What a cutie!
>
> Jenrose

Thanks.