PDA

View Full Version : Re: Tongue Tie - Anyone in UK wih experience of this ( Cross Posted )

Debbie Harrison
October 13th 05, 09:38 PM
Sarah

Thankyou so much for all the info ( and Linz for the links ). I will pass it
all on to my friend and if she has any further questions I will come back to
you. I think she is thinking of having it done and the nearest to us would
either be Brisol or Nottingham. Again I willlet you know what she decides.

Thanks again

Debbie