PDA

View Full Version : Check out the best mommy board on the net!

October 15th 05, 10:32 PM
Come check out Modern Mother and Child - the BEST parenting board on
the net. We are also one of the most active boards with over 40,000
posts in just under two months. Come read the general discussion area -
Modern Mothering, or if you are an AP kind of mommy - check out the
Crunchy Cafe. We have something for everyone!!! NO DRAMA, Fast Moving,
Friendly Women, Interesting conversation - What else do you need?
Please contact the Admins if you have ideas, want to add forums, etc!

Come check out the fun!!!

http://www.modernmotherandchild.com/forums/index.php?referrerid=4