PDA

View Full Version : weird dream last night

Stephanie and Tim
August 3rd 03, 07:53 PM
I am 33 weeks pregnant. I dremt last night that ,y 2.5 yo, who has not
breastfed in a long, long time, wanted to breastfeed again. We tried and he
did not get anything. So he got MAD. Weird dream, hu?

Alicia Elliott
August 4th 03, 06:46 AM
I think that some of the most original and funky dreams I've ever had were
during this pregnancy. I dreampt once that my mum was wearing a dress that
the back of it was a chicken coop. LMAO I still can't help laughing at
that one. : ) I am now just about 40 weeks, and I've been having tons of
dreams about birth and breastfeeding. One of them was my little girl who
halfway through the dream turned into a kitten. A BIG kitten, like cougar
sized, but it looked like a normal house kitten. : ) Have you kept a
pregnancy journal? I keep track of all the dorky things I've been saying
and some of the dreams I've had for future laughs.

Alicia

Stephanie and Tim
August 4th 03, 05:13 PM
"Alicia Elliott" > wrote in message
. ca...
> I think that some of the most original and funky dreams I've ever had were
> during this pregnancy. I dreampt once that my mum was wearing a dress
that
> the back of it was a chicken coop. LMAO I still can't help laughing at
> that one. : ) I am now just about 40 weeks, and I've been having tons of
> dreams about birth and breastfeeding. One of them was my little girl who
> halfway through the dream turned into a kitten. A BIG kitten, like cougar
> sized, but it looked like a normal house kitten. : ) Have you kept a
> pregnancy journal? I keep track of all the dorky things I've been saying
> and some of the dreams I've had for future laughs.
>
> Alicia

I like the journal idea. I have something similar... a husband with a wicked
memory (for things he WANTS to remember :)

Em
August 4th 03, 07:59 PM
"Alicia Elliott" > wrote in message

> I think that some of the most original and funky dreams I've ever had were
> during this pregnancy. I dreampt once that my mum was wearing a dress
that
> the back of it was a chicken coop. LMAO I still can't help laughing at
> that one. : ) I am now just about 40 weeks, and I've been having tons of
> dreams about birth and breastfeeding. One of them was my little girl who
> halfway through the dream turned into a kitten. A BIG kitten, like cougar
> sized, but it looked like a normal house kitten. : ) Have you kept a
> pregnancy journal? I keep track of all the dorky things I've been saying
> and some of the dreams I've had for future laughs.

This wasn't a pregnancy dream per se, but for some reason I dreamed last
night that was going to be late for my wedding. I was walking down the
street to the church with DH in my normal clothes and realized it was 11:48
and we were supposed to be starting the ceremony at 12:00. We also saw lots
of people we knew walking down the street going to wedding. I rubbed my
belly and said to DH that I hoped they didn't think we were getting married
because I was pregnant, since we'd actually been married before I got
pregnant (huh?!). I then got all flipped out about how I wasn't ready and
ran inside trying to find where I was supposed to change and looking for my
dress. The doors upstairs were held shut with twisted up pairs of panties
(huh again?!).

The kind of funny thing is that IRL we got married in state park 5 years
ago, no church, big dress etc. The wedding was supposed to be at 11:00, but
got held up because of rain and so wasn't until almost 12:00.

Our brains are weird! (I do write down any pregnancy related dreams in my
journal--I haven't had many though).

--
Em
edd 9/23/03