PDA

View Full Version : For my bitness :-)

Jan(Wyvern) Van Uytven
August 5th 03, 07:26 AM
My first child is due to arrive at any moment, and I know that Alicia, my
wife, reads this forum frequently, so please forgive this off-topic post.

I love you my Cute Bit! I am so happy that soon I will be able to hold our
little miracle in my hands. I am so looking forwards to the birth. Your
pregnancy has been hard, but soon it will be over and we shall have a new
and exciting addition to our family :-)

Love,

Your Doodles
@-->-->--

--
---
Jan (Wyvern) Van Uytven

Randomly selected from my quote-file:

"The words of the Foolish and those of the Wise
Are not far apart in Discordian Eyes."
-The Book of Advise, 2:1

Plissken
August 5th 03, 02:57 PM
"Jan(Wyvern) Van Uytven" > wrote in message
> My first child is due to arrive at any moment, and I know that Alicia, my
> wife, reads this forum frequently, so please forgive this off-topic post.
>
> I love you my Cute Bit! I am so happy that soon I will be able to hold our
> little miracle in my hands. I am so looking forwards to the birth. Your
> pregnancy has been hard, but soon it will be over and we shall have a new
> and exciting addition to our family :-)

aaaaaaaaawwwwwww! How sweet! Aren't you the wonderful husband!

Nadene

The Huwe Family
August 5th 03, 04:17 PM
This made me cry :-)

"Jan(Wyvern) Van Uytven" > wrote in message
> My first child is due to arrive at any moment, and I know that Alicia, my
> wife, reads this forum frequently, so please forgive this off-topic post.
>
> I love you my Cute Bit! I am so happy that soon I will be able to hold our
> little miracle in my hands. I am so looking forwards to the birth. Your
> pregnancy has been hard, but soon it will be over and we shall have a new
> and exciting addition to our family :-)
>
> Love,
>
> Your Doodles
> @-->-->--
>

> --
> ---
> Jan (Wyvern) Van Uytven
> Sysadmin, UVic TRIUMF
>

> Randomly selected from my quote-file:
>
> "The words of the Foolish and those of the Wise
> Are not far apart in Discordian Eyes."
> -The Book of Advise, 2:1

Em
August 5th 03, 10:57 PM
"Jan(Wyvern) Van Uytven" > wrote in message
> My first child is due to arrive at any moment, and I know that Alicia, my
> wife, reads this forum frequently, so please forgive this off-topic post.
>
> I love you my Cute Bit! I am so happy that soon I will be able to hold our
> little miracle in my hands. I am so looking forwards to the birth. Your
> pregnancy has been hard, but soon it will be over and we shall have a new
> and exciting addition to our family :-)

Aww. What sweetness :-)

--
Em