PDA

View Full Version : Re: CTTS: lots of milk

Mum of Two
October 23rd 05, 11:18 AM
"Ruth Shear" > wrote in message
> G'day
>
> arachne wrote:
>
>> he was getting a bit annoyed at the lack of milk during pregnancy & now
>> DS2
>> is here there is more than enough milk for both of them.
>
> Funny story. Elizabeth, your story is inspiring to me because as you
> probably remember, my milk dried up too so Josh has weaned. He does talk
> all the time about the fountains of milk and how it will all gush forth
> once Venus has arrived. He knows that most of the milk is for Venus, but
> hopes that there may be sharing going on with big brother.
>
> I know that it is easier for DS to stay weaned, but I did so want to try
> the tandemming for the bonding between the two of them. The fact that
> your DS remembered how to nurse even though he'd stopped for a while is
> encouraging to me...

Oh, and congrats on your new troll Ruth! It suits you. They're all the rage
these days. I feel like I'm the only one who doesn't have one :-( 'Trolls 'r
us' perhaps? Under a bridge? I'm obviously not looking in the right places
;-)

--
Amy
Mum to Carlos born sleeping 20/11/02,

emilymr
October 23rd 05, 11:23 PM
"I'm obviously not looking in the right places"

Thats cuz your too stoopid...

hahaha are you happy now?? ;)

Em
mama to Micah, 11/14/04

Mum of Two
October 24th 05, 03:51 AM
"emilymr" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> "I'm obviously not looking in the right places"
>
> Thats cuz your too stoopid...
>

> hahaha are you happy now?? ;)

Aww, thanks! I really feel a part of things now ;-)