PDA

View Full Version : Chiropractic immortality? (Or medical boot-licking...)

Todd Gastaldo
August 6th 03, 05:42 PM
PREGNANT WOMEN: MDs are closing birth canals up to 30%. It's EASY to allow
your birth canal to OPEN the "extra" up to 30%!

NOTE: You DON'T have to squat to allow your birth canal to open maximally.

Just roll onto your side as you push your baby out. BUT - see WARNING,
WARNING, WARNING at the very end of this post...

First this...

CHIROPRACTIC IMMORTALITY

I remarked on the passing of Fred Barge, DC...

Following Fred's passing, Richard E. Rogovin, D.C. remarked on "the
subluxation theory"...

Richard wrote (on the censored version of chirolist):

"[W]hen I was a student I often would hear of DCs dying suddenly of a heart
attack or having cancer or whatever. These were well known straight DCs who
one would assume got adjusted all the time by the best in the field. If the
subluxation theory is true then why would this happen? How could a DC who
gets his subluxations adjusted by the best DCs out there die suddenly of
anything if there is no nerve interference?...Thots?"

OPEN LETTER (archived for global access***)

Richard E. Rogovin, DC

Richard,

Which subluxation theory are you talking about?

Non-spinal subluxations exist and require non-spinal chiropractic
adjusting - this according to the subluxation theory of Dr. DD Palmer,
Founder of chiropractic.

Some subluxations (spinal and non-spinal) never get diagnosed or adjusted.

Some subluxations (genetic) may never be rendered susceptible to adjustment.

I do not know of any scientific evidence that VERTEBRAL subluxations exist
and cause disease and stop causing disease when adjusted; but hopefully DCs
are improving quality of life and longevity with their spinal adjustments.

(Dave Ferguson, DC, you suggested that Richard's post was just another of
his "asinine" attempts at stimulating discussion. I think Richard's post
was only "asinine" because Richard apparently forgot to mention the
mech/chem/psychic subluxation theory of the Founder. Dave, do you know of
any scientific evidence that vertebral subluxations exist and cause disease
and stop causing disease when adjusted? Also, is there any scientific
evidence that - as you suggest - vertebral subluxations improve the quality
of life and longevity? I *believe* all of these things - disease relief,
increased quality of life and longevity - are happening as a consequence of
vertebral adjusting - I just don't know of any scientific evidence. If you
send any cites and quotes from the scientific literature, I will post them
to the usenet.)

NON-vertebral subluxations: They are OBVIOUS (real) - and hell on mothers
and babies...

Non-vertebral subluxations are the obvious lies MDs are telling to cover-up
their mass spinal manipulation crime.

CHIROPRACTIC EMERGENCY RICHARD!

MDs are closing birth canals and gruesomely (sometimes fatally) manipulating
most babies' spines at birth! (I do mean "closing birth canals." To a baby
with a severely impacted shoulder - to a breech baby with a trapped
after-coming head - the birth canal is indeed closed. MDs have NO business
closing birth canals up to 30% - let alone when shoulders and heads are
caught!)

By stopping MDs from closing birth canals, DCs could save tiny lives and
tiny limbs and PREVENT more putative vertebral subluxations than DCs will
ever be able to adjust by hand.

I'd like the chiropractic trade unions to take action by the September 2003
ACA House of Delegates meeting...

See Chiro orthopedists and global UNREST - and babies...

But I suspect that too many chiros are paralyzed with fear that their
ongoing (relatively inocuous^^^) radiation crime will be
exposed...

See US Atty Genl to 'quackbust' CSICOP 'skeptics'? (For PJ Lisa via Tim
Bolen)

I think my willingness to discuss chiropractic's ongoing (relatively
inocuous^^^) radiation crime is the reason I am still censored from posting
to the Dziuba/Cronshaw (now Zaleski?) version of chirolist.

^^^See Ufberg, Calif. Chiro Bd perpetuate DC radiation fraud
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/chiro-list/message/1220

The chiropractic profession is *badly* subluxated.

As chiropractic silently merges with medicine, it is losing its shot at
immortality.

WHY are the DC trade unions silently letting MDs close birth canals -
silently letting MDs gruesomely manipulate most babies' spines at birth?

Richard, will you post this to the censored version of chirolist?

Do it for mothers and babies.

Or do to stimulate discussion - "asininely" of course! : )

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo

PS At the University of Hawaii Med School...

"Most first year residents finish the year having performed over 50 cesarean
sections as the primary surgeon."
http://hawaiimed.hawaii.edu/residency_programs/obgyn5.html

Arrrrggghhh! This is obvious criminal negligence IF - as is the case all
over the world - women are forced into "failure to progress" on their
backs/butts - on their sacra - closing their birth canals up to 30%.

Cephalopelvic disproportion/failure to progress is often the reason given
for cesareans.

Sometimes cesarean section is necessary - but MDs are CAUSING cephalopelvic
disproportion/failure to progress - then "performing" cesarean sections
BEcause of cephalopelvic disproportion/failure to progress...

MDs are also forcing uteri to push with birth canals closed up to 30% - then
chemically whipping uteri to push VIOLENTLY - with oxytocin/Cytotec - with
birth canals senselessly closed up to 30%.

No wonder women beg for epidurals!

MDs also pull on babies' heads with their hands in most vaginal births -
with birth canals senselessly closed up to 30%.

In some institutions - in 26% of births (!) - MDs reach INSIDE the vagina -
with forceps/vacuum extractors - and pull babies out by their skulls -
through birth canals senselessly closed up to 30%.

Sometimes MDs pull so hard they rip spinal nerves out of tiny spinal cords!

Incredibly, MDs have blamed their bizarre birth-canal-closing behavior on
the West's loss of a fundamental human rest posture!

See Gardosi et al.'s 1989 Lancet "controlled trial of squatting" - where
nobody squatted...

See also: Chiro orthopedists and global UNREST - and babies...
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&selm=uyjQa.474%24Mc.20615%40newsread1.prod.itd.ear thlink.net

MD-psychiatrists should be just as interested in DC-orthopedists in stopping
The Great Squat Robbery...

In 1944, psychiatrist EA Strecker, MD indirectly suggested there may be
psychiatric ramifications of our culture-wide loss of a fundamental human
range of motion...

"Are we not a crossroads in the path of our civilization when it would be
well for us to emulate that tribe of Amazon River natives who, from time to
time, interrupt their customary routine of activities and squat on the
ground? Neither persuasion nor threat serves to move them until an alloted
time has elapsed. They declare they are waiting for their 'souls to catch
up with their bodies...'" [E.A. Strecker, MD. 1944 Presidential Address
before the American Psychiatric Association. Am J Psychiatry. 1944;101:1-8]

PROBLEM: Western culture ROBS the comfortable prolonged flat-footed
squatting ability.

See again: Chiro orthopedists and global UNREST, URL above.

PREGNANT WOMEN! It's EASY to open your birth canal an "extra" up to
30%!

Just roll onto your side as you push your baby out! PLEASE talk to your MD
about this NOW...

WARNING
WARNING
WARNING
WARNING: Some MDs will let women "try" side-lying and
other
"alternative" delivery positions - but they will move women back to
semisitting -
close their birth canals (!) at
the very worst possible moment (as the baby is coming out)...

See GASTALDO'S ABSTRACT - my invited poster presentation at a recent
obstetric congress co-sponsored by the American College of Obstetricians and
Gynecologists/ACOG. (NOTE: GASTALDO'S ABSTRACT is on the web: Search
"GASTALDO'S ABSTRACT
Paciornik"...)

Thanks for reading everyone,

Sincerely,

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo

***This post will be instantly archived for global access at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/chiro-list/message/2090.

Within 24 hours it
will be in the google archive. Search
http://groups.google.com for "Chiropractic immortality?"