PDA

View Full Version : Hi from Andrea (NZ)

Tatjana Farkin
August 6th 03, 08:38 PM
I just heard from her today . she's still having major computer
problems, but said to say "hi" here, and she misses reading mkp :-)

She's still rather weak from the complications of the c-section and
because she lost a lot of blood. :-(

--
Tatjana
PCOS - TTC #1 for 2 years

Cheryl S.
August 6th 03, 10:26 PM
Tatjana Farkin > wrote in message
> I just heard from her today . she's still having major computer
> problems, but said to say "hi" here, and she misses reading mkp :-)

Thanks for passing on her message, Tatjana. I've been thinking about
her. If you can, please let her know she's also missed.

> She's still rather weak from the complications of the c-section and
> because she lost a lot of blood. :-(

Eeek. I hope that she is resting comfortably and will feel well again
soon.
--
Cheryl S.
Mom to Julie, 2 yr., 4 mo.

Cleaning the house while your children are small is like
shoveling the sidewalk while it's still snowing.