PDA

View Full Version : Re: Another no new update.....

Cheryl S.
August 6th 03, 09:54 PM
Karen > wrote in message
> I'm 34w5d and we're STILL in the boring appt phase:-)

Good to hear, Karen!

> This doc has such a kind, gentle, friendly, caring, and 'talk
> to you like you are more than a uterus' nature that it makes
> his partner (who can't seem to help cracking birth control
> jokes every time he sees me) seem all the more annoying.

Ugh. That is plain rude, and unprofessional. I wouldn't want to have
anything to do with him either.

> I'm cleaning like a mad woman these days. My house will be
> CLEAN when this baby shows up.

I seem to be "nesting" too, though it apparently takes more than a
nesting urge to get me to clean. :-) Went a little nuts at BRU
yesterday, getting sheets, mattress pads, and changing table pad covers,
and washing and putting them all away. DH assembled the crib last night
(without any prompting from me!) which I was very excited about.
--
Cheryl S.
Mom to Julie, 2 yr., 4 mo.

Cleaning the house while your children are small is like
shoveling the sidewalk while it's still snowing.