PDA

View Full Version : Mom's morning out movies expands

Fern5827
August 7th 03, 03:50 AM
Lowe's theaters are touting the concept of early Bird matinees for Moms and
kids.

Noise, crying, running in the lobby--no problem.

Seems like a win-win situation for all.!

Leigh Menconi
August 7th 03, 02:53 PM
"Fern5827" > wrote in message
> Lowe's theaters are touting the concept of early Bird matinees for Moms
and
> kids.
>
> Noise, crying, running in the lobby--no problem.
>
> Seems like a win-win situation for all.!

The wire story about this ran in our local paper yesterday, sounded great to
me. Unfortunately Lowe's doesn't have any theatres in our area.

There's a local chain that has "Screaming Baby Night" on Mondays for the 7pm
show and it's worked well to get people to the movies on a Monday night,
generally a slow night.

Leigh in raLeigh