PDA

View Full Version : kids are fun to play with

karen
August 9th 03, 04:57 PM
i let my 14 yearold and his friends see me in
the see me in the buff and take showers with me
i pay them not to tell anyone kids are so much fun.

lyndsey
August 11th 03, 08:23 AM
OMG What are you doing??
why would you want 14 year old boys to see you in the buff??? AND PAY
THEM!!!!!!!!
God woman if the social were to find out you'd be locked up!
I think yo need to seek help and get a life.
"karen" > wrote in message
m...
> i let my 14 yearold and his friends see me in
> the see me in the buff and take showers with me
> i pay them not to tell anyone kids are so much fun.

lyndsey
August 11th 03, 08:30 AM
And why do you agree with her???????
"MrkBnntt" > wrote in message
> mmmmmm yes i agree

llama mama
August 11th 03, 02:21 PM
"lyndsey" > wrote in news:KxHZa.7198$Fu5.2437
@news-binary.blueyonder.co.uk:

> OMG What are you doing??
> why would you want 14 year old boys to see you in the buff??? AND PAY
> THEM!!!!!!!!
> God woman if the social were to find out you'd be locked up!
> I think yo need to seek help and get a life.
um...lyndsey, this is called a troll. you just fed the troll. please do
NOT feed the trolls.

trolling: posting outrageous things (usually negative) to provoke a
reaction

feeding the troll: replying to a troll post with outrage. you just gave
them what they wanted. this frequently brings in an onslaught of other
trolls & can cause the breakdown of the group.

the best way to deal with trolls is to ignore, ignore, ignore. or hug
them. they don't usually like hugging :)
lee

--
It is paradoxical that many educators and parents still differentiate
between a time for learning and a time for play without seeing the vital

lyndsey
August 11th 03, 05:30 PM
hi
thanks i know now my sister told me. It is so discusting people have nothing
better to do with there time than upset people.
thanks for the advice.
and to you troll
ta ta
he he he
"llama mama" > wrote in message
. ..
> "lyndsey" > wrote in news:KxHZa.7198$Fu5.2437
> @news-binary.blueyonder.co.uk:
>
> > OMG What are you doing??
> > why would you want 14 year old boys to see you in the buff??? AND PAY
> > THEM!!!!!!!!
> > God woman if the social were to find out you'd be locked up!
> > I think yo need to seek help and get a life.
> um...lyndsey, this is called a troll. you just fed the troll. please do
> NOT feed the trolls.
>
> trolling: posting outrageous things (usually negative) to provoke a
> reaction
>
> feeding the troll: replying to a troll post with outrage. you just gave
> them what they wanted. this frequently brings in an onslaught of other
> trolls & can cause the breakdown of the group.
>
> the best way to deal with trolls is to ignore, ignore, ignore. or hug
> them. they don't usually like hugging :)
> lee
>
> --
> It is paradoxical that many educators and parents still differentiate
> between a time for learning and a time for play without seeing the vital
> connection between them. -Leo Buscaglia, author (1924-1998)

Andrea
August 11th 03, 09:20 PM
"lyndsey"> And why do you agree with her???????
> "MrkBnntt" wrote in message
> > mmmmmm yes i agree

Sis it's another troll!
--
Andrea mom of 5 - latest addition Kamron David 9 weeks old weighing 15
pounds.

Fave quote "Mother is the word for God on the lips and hearts of children"
from the film "The Crow".

lyndsey
August 12th 03, 07:33 AM
I know is just wanted to have a go.
he he he
"Andrea" > wrote in message

> "lyndsey"> And why do you agree with her???????
> > "MrkBnntt" wrote in message
> > > mmmmmm yes i agree
>
> Sis it's another troll!
> --
> Andrea mom of 5 - latest addition Kamron David 9 weeks old weighing 15
> pounds.
>
> Fave quote "Mother is the word for God on the lips and hearts of children"
> from the film "The Crow".

R. Steve Walz
August 16th 03, 05:49 AM
lyndsey wrote:

> OMG What are you doing??
----------------
OMG why are you so stupid?

> why would you want 14 year old boys to see you in the buff??? AND PAY
> THEM!!!!!!!!
----------------
It's called a troll, she wouldn't have to pay them, don't you know
ANYTHING about teenage boys???

--------------
Would that be the ice cream "social" or are you ****ing illiterate??

> I think yo need to seek help and get a life.
-----------------
I think you need a clue.
Steve

> "karen" > wrote in message
> m...
> > i let my 14 yearold and his friends see me in
> > the see me in the buff and take showers with me
> > i pay them not to tell anyone kids are so much fun.

lyndsey
August 16th 03, 05:30 PM
And what the hell is your problem you dork!
No I am not illiterate, and why are you so bothered any way. It is obvious
that you agree with the "troll"
I know all about the "trolls" if you had actually read all of the posts on
the subject you would see that.
You have no right to have a go at me like that you are a very obnoxious
person.

"R. Steve Walz" > wrote in message
> lyndsey wrote:
> >
> > OMG What are you doing??
> ----------------
> OMG why are you so stupid?
>

> > why would you want 14 year old boys to see you in the buff??? AND PAY
> > THEM!!!!!!!!
> ----------------
> It's called a troll, she wouldn't have to pay them, don't you know
> ANYTHING about teenage boys???
>

> > God woman if the social were to find out you'd be locked up!
> --------------
> Would that be the ice cream "social" or are you ****ing illiterate??
>

> > I think yo need to seek help and get a life.
> -----------------
> I think you need a clue.
> Steve
>

> > "karen" > wrote in message
> > m...
> > > i let my 14 yearold and his friends see me in
> > > the see me in the buff and take showers with me
> > > i pay them not to tell anyone kids are so much fun.

R. Steve Walz
August 17th 03, 10:15 AM

----------
Cool your asshole, you reactive piece of ****.

> No I am not illiterate, and why are you so bothered any way.
------------
Yes you are, you ignorant rectum.

> I know all about the "trolls"
-------------
You don't know ****, you illiterate.
Steve

> "R. Steve Walz" > wrote in message
> > lyndsey wrote:
> > >
> > > OMG What are you doing??
> > ----------------
> > OMG why are you so stupid?
> >

> > > why would you want 14 year old boys to see you in the buff??? AND PAY
> > > THEM!!!!!!!!
> > ----------------
> > It's called a troll, she wouldn't have to pay them, don't you know
> > ANYTHING about teenage boys???
> >

> > > God woman if the social were to find out you'd be locked up!
> > --------------
> > Would that be the ice cream "social" or are you ****ing illiterate??
> >

> > > I think yo need to seek help and get a life.
> > -----------------
> > I think you need a clue.
> > Steve

lyndsey
August 17th 03, 06:31 PM
You are the "troll"
he he he

"R. Steve Walz" > wrote in message
> lyndsey wrote:
> >
> > OMG What are you doing??
> ----------------
> OMG why are you so stupid?
>

> > why would you want 14 year old boys to see you in the buff??? AND PAY
> > THEM!!!!!!!!
> ----------------
> It's called a troll, she wouldn't have to pay them, don't you know
> ANYTHING about teenage boys???
>

> > God woman if the social were to find out you'd be locked up!
> --------------
> Would that be the ice cream "social" or are you ****ing illiterate??
>

> > I think yo need to seek help and get a life.
> -----------------
> I think you need a clue.
> Steve
>

> > "karen" > wrote in message
> > m...
> > > i let my 14 yearold and his friends see me in
> > > the see me in the buff and take showers with me
> > > i pay them not to tell anyone kids are so much fun.

R. Steve Walz
August 18th 03, 12:27 AM
lyndsey wrote:

> he he he