PDA

View Full Version : enemas for colds and flu

Lifeknox
August 10th 03, 02:28 PM
Enemas were standard medical practice for the treatment of colds pre WWII. They
were abandoned as for childbirth, etc. without one hours scientific research
even though everyone knew they worked.
As you know this is all described in detain in the 60 page article on colds and
flu at my site, however, breifly, why they work against viruses.
http://www.lifeknox.com

It has already been stated that they work to alter neurotransmitter states,
they do. So I won't go into that.

THEY STIMULATE THE IMMUNE SYSTEM!!!!!!

1. A large warm enema, about 107 degrees farenheit, held for 15-20 minutes
will warm the bodys core, aprox 70% of te immune tissue is situated around the
gut, so this stimulates the immune system to do something. When someone was
sick and came into the office with a chronic sinus problem etc, we gave them a
colonic at this temperature. Almost always they had an increase in symptoms,
the immune system kicked in and infections that had been lingering for weeks
were gone a few days later.

2. it removes foreign protiens from the gut. The colon has a system in which
samples of all protiens in the gut are transmited back to the immune system for
reading. If there are a lot of these it may confuse the immune system and thus
not allow it to focus on the disease causing virus etc. So that cleaning the
colon out allows a focused attack by the immune system.

3. It hydrates the system. Large warm enemas are usually absorbed. This flushes
not only the colon, but the ciruculatory system and kidneys, helping the body
handle what ever it is dealing with, plus eliminating dehydration that is
common with fevers and colds.

4. These enemas must not be soap etc, the only thing I have studied that is
recommended is baking soda. The absorption of this alkalizes the system and
makes you feel better as well as starting sinus drainage.

In short repeated large warm baking soda enemas followed by a smaller cool one,
have been used as far back as we can find records for viral infections, or
infections in general like colds and flu. They are effective. In fact if
scientific research were done, I believe that they would prove more effective
than antibiotics in the treatment of things like colds, flu, SARS etc.

thank you

Dr Jerry G Knox BA, DC
chiropractic physician
http://www.lifeknox.com