PDA

View Full Version : My test results and the pox

Daye
August 11th 03, 08:09 PM
Hello all...

I saw my doctor again yesterday. His wife is having a baby and there
were some things that I needed to talk to him about. If I didn't get
in, I wouldn't be able to see him again until late September.

I got the results for my nuchal folds test and my Triple test. Nuchal
folds test was all within normal ranges. Triple test had good results
too. My risk for Trismony 21 is 1 in 14,000, Trismony 18 is 1 in 365,
and Neural Tube Defects is 1 in 3050. The last one is the main worry
because of my family's histoy. So YAY!!!!! I have my u/s next week.

The other big news around here is that my DH has chicken pox. He went
to the doctor's with me yesterday. It is only a matter of time before
DD breaks out with them too.

Luckily, I have already had them so I shouldn't get them again. I
need to look up about chicken pox and pregnancy.

--
Daye
Momma to Jayan