PDA

View Full Version : Check out the best mommy board on the web

Chupy
November 30th 05, 03:19 PM
Come check out Modern Mother and Child - the best parenting board on
the web!! MM&C is a fast paced, fast page-loading message board where
you can come and meet other people who are trying to conceive (TTC),
pregnancy, babies, toddlers, kids, etc. We also have some specialized
boards like scrapbooking, photography and our debate board, "Express."
We also recently implemented a points system for posting as well as a
really cool Arcade area! In just under 4 months, we have over 84,000
posts and over 540 members. Come be part of the fun!!!!

http://www.modernmotherandchild.com/forums/index.php?referrerid=4

December 1st 05, 04:29 PM
Chupy > writes:
: Come check out Modern Mother and Child - the best parenting board on
: the web!! MM&C is a fast paced, fast page-loading message board where
: you can come and meet other people who are trying to conceive (TTC),
: pregnancy, babies, toddlers, kids, etc. We also have some specialized
: boards like scrapbooking, photography and our debate board, "Express."
: We also recently implemented a points system for posting as well as a
: really cool Arcade area! In just under 4 months, we have over 84,000
: posts and over 540 members. Come be part of the fun!!!!

: http://www.modernmotherandchild.com/forums/index.php?referrerid=4

Excuse me, I don't remember your being a regular posting to this
newsgroup. Heck, I don't even remember your posting here at all.
Before you spam up with your bulletin board ads, maybe you should
take the time to read a post a while, don't you think?

Larry