PDA

View Full Version : Re: "New Yorker's Diary" - interesting

Cuddlefish
December 3rd 05, 07:14 PM
Elfanie wrote:
> here is an interesting editorial/article on breastfeeding...
>
> http://www.nyobserver.com/love_newyorkersdiary.asp
>
> obviously not something *I* agree with...and she sure doesn't seem to
> happy about becoming a mother - any of it...
>
> makes me wonder why she's doing it..

Ugh!

Now, I should preface my comments by saying I dislike babies due to
their vulnerablity and neediness. I had a baby because I want a child
one day... I have made people gasp with my comments regarding my own
son: "he is a useless slug" [true!] but even *I* find this article
beyond the pale.

For a start she is so badly informed [I hardly wander the streets
leaking milk] and secondly so breathtakingly selfish that I weap for her
poor child. What would happen if it [gasp!] soils its diaper? I guess it
is out with the trash for him...

Double Ugh!

Jacqueline