PDA

View Full Version : Re: "New Yorker's Diary" - interesting

stasya
December 3rd 05, 07:15 PM
I'd agree with a lot of what she says, the first paragraph rings true
with me, simply because I spend a lot of my pregnancy time daydreaming
about my non-pregger clothes, and new clothes, and waiting for the day
when I wean so that I can have 5 cups of coffee a day, have 3 or 4 (or
more..ahem..) beers without worrying.

But you're right, she seems to hate the entire process of bringing a
child into the world. It's one thing to dislike certain aspects, but it
almost sounds like she's getting paid (poorly) to have someone else's
child.

Stasya