PDA

View Full Version : I'm new to the group

SHERRY
December 7th 05, 08:18 PM
I'm a mother to a preemie. She is now 2 months old and is 3Ibs. 8.5oz.
I am not alone with all this but in a way i am. I am not married and no
plans right now to be. The father is just now coming out of a divorce
and has 2 other children with his Ex. wife. The oldest two are 5 years
old and he will be 6 in January and the youngest is 2 years old and she
will be 3 this month. He stays with me sometimes but he is right now
staying between my place and his parents. I asked him the other day if
he was going to move in full time once the baby is home and he said "I
have been thinking about that, and i would like it very much" but what i
am not sure about is if i am doing the right thing or not for my baby.
He loves me and would do anything for me and the 2 oldest are wonderful
i love them alot and treat them like they are my own when they are
around which is almost each day for about 4 hours and then every other
weekend. They love their baby sister and have been to the hospital to
see her in the NICU at least once a week unless one of them is sick.
Well i better go i got to get a few things and head up to see my little
miracle.