PDA

View Full Version : Re: I'm new to the group

SHERRY
December 8th 05, 03:42 AM
Yes i was dating him while he was still married but he moved out in June
2004 and we met in Feb. 2005 i know it sounds like we moved fast but it
just felt right and still does. Plus our mother's knew each other from
years back, and his mom is still friends with my mom. I think this baby
has made their friendship stronger.

We are looking for a place of our own well we will really start looking
hard after christmas. He says we will stay together every night once
the baby comes home either here all the time or at his parents when he
has the other 2 kids.

Thanks for the Information about the step-parent group, i will look
into that soon. I tell you what i love them 2 kids so much and i enjoy
them so much!

Also thank you for the congrats on my little one, she is doing so well
and everyone says she is doing great she is taking a bottle and off of
all oxygen. They are going to put her in the open crib sometime this
coming week if not before.