PDA

View Full Version : Cute Nursing Bras ~ Any Suggestions?

December 26th 05, 02:54 AM
Hi Moms,

I just found this group and thought you might have the answer. I've
been nursing my second child for nine months now and realized I could
use some new nursing bras. Unfortunately, it seems they haven't
gotten much better since I was nursing my first child 2+ years ago.
Does anyone have any suggestions on brands or which stores carry good
selections?

Thanks, Erin

A&G&K&H
December 26th 05, 03:17 AM
> wrote in message
oups.com...
> Hi Moms,
>
> I just found this group and thought you might have the answer. I've
> been nursing my second child for nine months now and realized I could
> use some new nursing bras. Unfortunately, it seems they haven't
> gotten much better since I was nursing my first child 2+ years ago.
> Does anyone have any suggestions on brands or which stores carry good
> selections?
>
> Thanks, Erin

Here in Australia, you can occaisionally find a bf bra that's not white or
beige in smaller cup sizes, but I know that the contruction-strength beige
wonders are about all you can get in a 12 E here ;)
I have managed to find a really nice, well shaped, dusty pink bra at the
Triumph factory outlet near my home, but its actualy a 12 DD that's just big
enough for me.
I've sometimes looked through the Mother's Direct cataloge from the ABA and
seen some nice ones in better colours, but I'm not inclined to buy any
clothing without first being able to try it on so I've never really had a
good look.
Their web addy is: www.mothersdirect.com.au
HTH
Amanda

Andrea S
December 26th 05, 08:57 AM
> wrote in message

> Hi Moms,
>
> I just found this group and thought you might have the answer. I've
> been nursing my second child for nine months now and realized I could
> use some new nursing bras. Unfortunately, it seems they haven't
> gotten much better since I was nursing my first child 2+ years ago.
> Does anyone have any suggestions on brands or which stores carry good
> selections?
>
> Thanks, Erin

Where abouts are you? Nice name BTW!

Andea mom of 6 (latest addition Erin Elizabeth 8 weeks old).

tristyn
December 30th 05, 08:48 PM
wrote:
> Does anyone have any suggestions on brands or which stores carry good
> selections?

Find regular bras you like and convert them to nursing bras. Much better
selection, that way.

--
tristyn
www.tristyn.net