PDA

View Full Version : nursing poll

December 31st 05, 09:18 AM
Came across this poll I think this group would find interesting....

http://www.pollmenow.com/poll.aspx?goto=336

So far it's pretty even between "yes" and "depends on the setting".

Mum of Two
December 31st 05, 10:14 AM
> wrote in message
oups.com...
> Came across this poll I think this group would find interesting....
>
> http://www.pollmenow.com/poll.aspx?goto=336
>
> So far it's pretty even between "yes" and "depends on the setting".

Got milk, but don't fancy the cookies!

--
Amy
Mum to Carlos born sleeping 20/11/02,

Andrea S
January 1st 06, 09:12 AM
> wrote in message > Came across this poll I think this
group would find interesting....

> http://www.pollmenow.com/poll.aspx?goto=336
>
> So far it's pretty even between "yes" and "depends on the setting".

I can't answer the poll.. I cover up when in public or at friends
relatives - there's no need to show anything. At home I am free and don't
mind so much.

Andrea mom of 6.

January 3rd 06, 05:57 PM
Andrea S > writes:
: > wrote in message > Came across this poll I think this
: group would find interesting....
:>
:> http://www.pollmenow.com/poll.aspx?goto=336
:>
:> So far it's pretty even between "yes" and "depends on the setting".
:>

: I can't answer the poll.. I cover up when in public or at friends
: relatives - there's no need to show anything. At home I am free and don't
: mind so much.

: Andrea mom of 6.

Why is this not "depends on the setting"?

Confused,
Larry