PDA

View Full Version : Pics

Amy
January 13th 06, 10:28 PM
austinsonline.blogspot.com

I've finally decided to be brave and post pictures... Hopefully
neither of us will be kidnapped as a result.

Amy

Mary W.
January 13th 06, 11:21 PM
Amy wrote:
> austinsonline.blogspot.com
>
> I've finally decided to be brave and post pictures... Hopefully
> neither of us will be kidnapped as a result.

Oh, she is just lovely! Almost makes me want another one....

Mary W.

Sue
January 14th 06, 03:27 PM
How adorable. She is so bright-eyed.
--
Sue (mom to three girls)

"Amy" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> austinsonline.blogspot.com
>
> I've finally decided to be brave and post pictures... Hopefully
> neither of us will be kidnapped as a result.
>
> Amy

Rebecca Jo
January 14th 06, 03:49 PM
"Amy" > wrote:

> austinsonline.blogspot.com
>
> I've finally decided to be brave and post pictures... Hopefully
> neither of us will be kidnapped as a result.
>
> Amy

She is gorgeous. :)

rj

Purple Gal
January 14th 06, 08:40 PM
"Amy" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> austinsonline.blogspot.com
>
> I've finally decided to be brave and post pictures... Hopefully
> neither of us will be kidnapped as a result.
>
> Amy

Purple Gal
January 14th 06, 08:40 PM
She is just adorable!!! Thank you for sharing...

"Amy" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> austinsonline.blogspot.com
>
> I've finally decided to be brave and post pictures... Hopefully
> neither of us will be kidnapped as a result.
>
> Amy

camandshane
January 15th 06, 09:01 PM
Oh soooooo cute!!!! Well done!
Cam

January 17th 06, 01:41 PM
How does one get to see hese pictures???

Amy
January 17th 06, 02:12 PM
wrote:
> How does one get to see hese pictures???

Well, first you need a monitor... :)

http://austinsonline.blogspot.com

Thanks, everyone, for your kind comments. We think she's a keeper!

Amy

Joybelle
January 17th 06, 04:32 PM
"Amy" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> I've finally decided to be brave and post pictures... Hopefully
> neither of us will be kidnapped as a result.

Amy,
She is really, really adorable. :) Thanks for sharing the pics.

--
Joy

Rose 1-99
Iris 2-01
Spencer 3-03
Grant 9-05

Dani
January 18th 06, 07:03 PM
She is just beautiful!! Thanks for the pics

Dani

Jeffrey 11weeks early 1-7-06