PDA

View Full Version : It's back...

Notchalk
January 22nd 06, 03:05 AM
That damn thrush.

Started with sore nipples for 24 hours - me thinking Will is getting
lazy with latch.
Next day noticed a white spot on his gum not where a tooth should appear.

So, here we go again!

Jo
--
Woman, Wife, Mother, Midwife

Anne Rogers
January 22nd 06, 09:50 PM
bummer

at least you know what to do!

Anne

Mum of Two
January 24th 06, 01:22 PM
"Notchalk" > wrote in message
> That damn thrush.
>
> Started with sore nipples for 24 hours - me thinking Will is getting lazy
> with latch.
> Next day noticed a white spot on his gum not where a tooth should appear.
>
> So, here we go again!

Noooo, you poor thing! I'm glad you'll be able to head it off early.
Breastfeeding problems aren't distributed fairly or evenly, are they?

--
Amy
Mum to Carlos born sleeping 20/11/02,

Anne Rogers
January 24th 06, 03:13 PM
> Noooo, you poor thing! I'm glad you'll be able to head it off early.
> Breastfeeding problems aren't distributed fairly or evenly, are they?

probably not, but I do wonder with thrush, mastitis plugged ducts how many
people just stop breastfeeding and it is declared as having been too
painful, but actually an undiagnosed problem

Anne

Notchalk
January 25th 06, 08:27 AM
On 2006-01-24 21:22:29 +0800, "Mum of Two" > said:

> "Notchalk" > wrote in message
>> That damn thrush.
>>
>> Started with sore nipples for 24 hours - me thinking Will is getting
>> lazy with latch.
>> Next day noticed a white spot on his gum not where a tooth should appear.
>>
>> So, here we go again!
>
> Noooo, you poor thing! I'm glad you'll be able to head it off early.
> Breastfeeding problems aren't distributed fairly or evenly, are they?

They seem not to be! This case seems worse than last time.... and it
hasn't improved either, because I just remembered that I need to boil
the dummies, etc for 20 minutes each day! OOps!

Jo
--
Woman, Wife, Mother, Midwife