PDA

View Full Version : newby, how are you feeling???

Carol Ann
August 29th 03, 07:14 PM
Just wondering how things were going for you today.

Carol Ann
www.lowcarblosers.com ~ Home of the Monthly Challenges!
www.bestinatlanta.com ~ Your City Guide to Metro Atlanta!

Carol Ann
August 29th 03, 07:16 PM
I meant, Newfy!

Carol Ann
www.lowcarblosers.com ~ Home of the Monthly Challenges!
www.bestinatlanta.com ~ Your City Guide to Metro Atlanta!

Em
September 3rd 03, 03:36 AM
"JennP" > wrote in message
> "Carol Ann" > wrote in message
> > I meant, Newfy!
>
> LOL! I changed it for you ;) I was wondering if I missed an intro from a
> newbie named "newby".
>
> Well, I was going to post an update anyway, so here it is. I'm really not
> holding out much hope for this pregnancy. I am still spotting brown and
it's
> been over a week. I really doubt that it can still be from sex I had over
> week ago. I had a bright red blood spotting last Wednesday. I have ZERO
> symptoms. I feel exactly the same as I did before we conceived. I had
tender
> breasts and fatigue for a couple of weeks, but that dissapeared about a
week
> before the spotting started. I know that people spot throughout
pregnancies
> and it could be normal, but this pattern is following the pattern I went
> through last December with my last miscarriage at 12 weeks.
>
> I have an appointment for the 9th, but I'm going to call tomorrow am to
see
> if I can get in on Wednesday for a transvaginal ultrasound. I am not
usually
> a fan of early u/s, but I just need to know so I can move on. If this
> pregnancy is indeed viable, I will truly be shocked but I'm holding out
for
> a miracle at this point.
>
> Emotionally, I am surprised at how well I am doing. I've been calm and
> really not anxious about it. Poor dh is really upset at the possibility of
> another m/c.We'll see once I do have an appointment and find out what the
> heck is going on, but for now, I feel very strong inside.
>
> Keep your fingers crossed.

Thanks for the update, Jenn. I've been wondering how things were going since
your last post about the spotting while you were out of town. I'm glad you
feel strong, regardless, and I'm holding out hope that the ultrasound shows
a happy little bean in there! <fingers crossed>

--
Em
edd 9/23/03

Laurie
September 3rd 03, 04:57 AM
JennP wrote in message ...

>Emotionally, I am surprised at how well I am doing. I've been calm and
>really not anxious about it. Poor dh is really upset at the possibility of
>another m/c.We'll see once I do have an appointment and find out what the
>heck is going on, but for now, I feel very strong inside.
>
>Keep your fingers crossed.
>--
>JennP.

Ugh, Jenn, I really hope everything is ok and that you get some answers
soon. I'm thinking of you.

laurie
mommy to Jessica, 29 months
and Christopher, 4 months

*This email address is now valid*

>mom to Matthew 10/11/00
>EDD 4/4/04
>remove "no........spam" to reply

Sophie
September 3rd 03, 05:51 PM

> Ugh, Jenn, I really hope everything is ok and that you get some answers
> soon. I'm thinking of you.
>
> laurie
> mommy to Jessica, 29 months
> and Christopher, 4 months