PDA

View Full Version : Hiccoughs (again)

Linz
August 30th 03, 06:43 PM
Bug got hiccoughs last night while we were out with friends. I've got
used to that, feeling my belly ticking away.

Then Bug shifted a bit. Head further down in my pelvis, or something.
And all of a sudden it wasn't my belly that was ticking. It was my
entire vagina. Now, that was weird!

I whispered to Bloke what was happening and he nearly spat his beer
across the table, he was laughing so much. So much for sympathy!
--
EDD 1/11/03
31 weeks

Nina
August 31st 03, 12:39 AM
"Linz" > wrote in message
> Bug got hiccoughs last night while we were out with friends. I've got
> used to that, feeling my belly ticking away.
>
> Then Bug shifted a bit. Head further down in my pelvis, or something.
> And all of a sudden it wasn't my belly that was ticking. It was my
> entire vagina. Now, that was weird!

Sometimes for me its not just the vagina, it feels like its poking its
little hands in my butt. Yeah, I know thats gross. But I swear its like the
child is kicking my intestines around.

Kereru
August 31st 03, 09:23 AM
"Linz" > wrote in message
> Bug got hiccoughs last night while we were out with friends. I've got
> used to that, feeling my belly ticking away.
>
> Then Bug shifted a bit. Head further down in my pelvis, or something.
> And all of a sudden it wasn't my belly that was ticking. It was my
> entire vagina. Now, that was weird!
>
> I whispered to Bloke what was happening and he nearly spat his beer
> across the table, he was laughing so much. So much for sympathy!
> --
> EDD 1/11/03
> 31 weeks

I blurted out to my family while visiting the other day "ooo my goolies are
twitching!" that took some explaining. I had forgotten about it from number
one and it took me by surprise. Ended up with me having to explain what I
meant to my Mum, bother, sister and my Dad, hows that for embarassing! My DH
got quite a laugh out of it too.

Judy

Linz
August 31st 03, 01:48 PM
On 30 Aug 2003 18:36:32 GMT, zeldabee >

>> I whispered to Bloke what was happening and he nearly spat his beer
>> across the table, he was laughing so much. So much for sympathy!
>
>I catch my Bloke smirking at me sometimes...last night as we were going
>out, he s******ed a little, and I asked what he was laughing at, and he
>said, oh, just watching you walk...I tried to smack him, but didn't move
>fast enough. *So* not fair.

Ooo, sounds like trouble there! Bloke wouldn't dare try that!
--
EDD 1/11/03
31 weeks

Linz
August 31st 03, 01:49 PM
On Sat, 30 Aug 2003 23:39:20 GMT, "Nina" >
wrote:

>"Linz" > wrote in message
>> Bug got hiccoughs last night while we were out with friends. I've got
>> used to that, feeling my belly ticking away.
>>
>> Then Bug shifted a bit. Head further down in my pelvis, or something.
>> And all of a sudden it wasn't my belly that was ticking. It was my
>> entire vagina. Now, that was weird!
>>
>Sometimes for me its not just the vagina, it feels like its poking its
>little hands in my butt. Yeah, I know thats gross. But I swear its like the
>child is kicking my intestines around.

Oh, yes, I sympathise there too. Bloke's got used to me stopping
abruptly when we're walking along together, as Bug pushes hard or
whatever it's doing, right on my bowel.
--
EDD 1/11/03
31 weeks

Linz
August 31st 03, 01:50 PM
On Sun, 31 Aug 2003 20:23:17 +1200, "Kereru" >
wrote:

>"Linz" > wrote in message
>> Bug got hiccoughs last night while we were out with friends. I've got
>> used to that, feeling my belly ticking away.
>>
>> Then Bug shifted a bit. Head further down in my pelvis, or something.
>> And all of a sudden it wasn't my belly that was ticking. It was my
>> entire vagina. Now, that was weird!
>>
>> I whispered to Bloke what was happening and he nearly spat his beer
>> across the table, he was laughing so much. So much for sympathy!
>> --
>> EDD 1/11/03
>> 31 weeks
>
>I blurted out to my family while visiting the other day "ooo my goolies are
>twitching!" that took some explaining. I had forgotten about it from number
>one and it took me by surprise. Ended up with me having to explain what I
>meant to my Mum, bother, sister and my Dad, hows that for embarassing! My DH
>got quite a laugh out of it too.

Oops!
--
EDD 1/11/03
31 weeks

Linz
August 31st 03, 05:46 PM
On 31 Aug 2003 15:10:13 GMT, zeldabee >

>> zeldabee > wrote:

>> >I catch my Bloke smirking at me sometimes...last night as we were going
>> >out, he s******ed a little, and I asked what he was laughing at, and he
>> >said, oh, just watching you walk...I tried to smack him, but didn't move
>> >fast enough. *So* not fair.
>>
>> Ooo, sounds like trouble there! Bloke wouldn't dare try that!
>
>Yeah, but then he'll turn around and say, "You're beautiful," apropo of
>nothing, as I sit there like a Buddha...and then I'm all, like...awwww....

Ah, now you've got a winner there, I reckon.
--
EDD 1/11/03
31 weeks

Linz
August 31st 03, 09:10 PM
On 31 Aug 2003 17:35:19 GMT, zeldabee >
wrote:

>He was sweet during the blackout here in NYC...I didn't tell this story
>here, I don't think, but now I have to:
>
>I had tried and tried to get a ride during the blackout, with no success,
>as I walked downtown. I'd stopped by Bloke's bike shop, which is about 25
>blocks from my work, and we continued to walk downtown together trying to
>get me some sort of ride. He walked his bicycle, I waddled. Finally, I lost
>it, and started to cry there on the sidewalk, with my head on his shoulder.
>I knew there was no way I could walk all the way home, no one was even
>asking me where I was going, the busses were all packed and nothing was
>stopping and I was exhausted. It was only then that that I got on a
>bus--some passengers on an express bus saw me standing there sobbing and
>begged the bus driver to let me on, and he agreed, and they called me over.
>The bus turned out to be going near my apartment, so I kissed my Bloke and
>got on the bus.
>
>I figured that he'd hop on his bike and ride straight home, but since I was
>"all emotional" he was apparently worried, so he rode several blocks and
>then waited for the bus to creep through the traffic. I heard some of my
>fellow passengers saying Oh! Isn't that your husband? Oh, isn't that sweet!
>and there he was by the side of the street. He rode 5 more blocks and
>waited again, and so on, until the bus turned off to go to the tunnel. The
>women on the bus were terribly impressed...and it did cheer me up
>immensely.

Aw! That's lovely!
--
EDD 1/11/03
31 weeks

Elly
September 2nd 03, 08:33 AM
What a lovely story, Zeldabee :-)
You really should write this down for your child to read one day....

Elly
35 weeks + 1 day - cca 33 days to go!
EDD October 6th

"zeldabee" > ha scritto nel messaggio
> He was sweet during the blackout here in NYC...I didn't tell this story
> here, I don't think, but now I have to:
>
> I had tried and tried to get a ride during the blackout, with no success,
> as I walked downtown. I'd stopped by Bloke's bike shop, which is about 25
> blocks from my work, and we continued to walk downtown together trying to
> get me some sort of ride. He walked his bicycle, I waddled. Finally, I
lost
> it, and started to cry there on the sidewalk, with my head on his
shoulder.
> I knew there was no way I could walk all the way home, no one was even
> asking me where I was going, the busses were all packed and nothing was
> stopping and I was exhausted. It was only then that that I got on a
> bus--some passengers on an express bus saw me standing there sobbing and
> begged the bus driver to let me on, and he agreed, and they called me
over.
> The bus turned out to be going near my apartment, so I kissed my Bloke and
> got on the bus.
>
> I figured that he'd hop on his bike and ride straight home, but since I
was
> "all emotional" he was apparently worried, so he rode several blocks and
> then waited for the bus to creep through the traffic. I heard some of my
> fellow passengers saying Oh! Isn't that your husband? Oh, isn't that
sweet!
> and there he was by the side of the street. He rode 5 more blocks and
> waited again, and so on, until the bus turned off to go to the tunnel. The
> women on the bus were terribly impressed...and it did cheer me up
> immensely.
>
> --
> z e l d a b e e @ p a n i x . c o m http://NewsReader.Com/

zeldabee
September 4th 03, 06:56 PM
"Elly" > wrote:
> What a lovely story, Zeldabee :-)
> You really should write this down for your child to read one day....

Well, I have, haven't I? When he's older, he can Google it. :o)

--
z e l d a b e e @ p a n i x . c o m http://NewsReader.Com/

zeldabee
September 5th 03, 03:57 PM
"Elly" > wrote:
> "zeldabee" > ha scritto ...
> > "Elly" > wrote:
> > > What a lovely story, Zeldabee :-)
> > > You really should write this down for your child to read one day....
> >
> > Well, I have, haven't I? When he's older, he can Google it. :o)
>
> :o)
>
> I meant perhaps write it down in a more private environment, like a
> pregnancy journal or a scrapbook or something... ;-)

Oh. I haven't got one of those.

--
z e l d a b e e @ p a n i x . c o m http://NewsReader.Com/