PDA

View Full Version : I get to take the 3 hr glucose screening test...

mom2fallbabies
August 30th 03, 07:56 PM
This also happened when I was pregnant with Aaron. I flunked the 1
hour, but passed the 3 hour. I would not be so paranoid this time,
except this baby has been measuring big throughout the 2nd trimester.
Even at 15w, the doc said if she had to guess solely by feel alone
that I was 17-18 weeks. I am very sure of my dates, so that is not the
question. The u/s at 9w and 19w have been right on track. I have been
seeing the doc every 2 weeks since 23 weeks, and have been ahead. This
last visit, at 27 weeks, she said I measured 30.

I am supposed to try and get in next week... So now I get to wait...

Amanda, mom to
Aaron 10/00
edd 11/28.. A Girl