PDA

View Full Version : Baby Car Seats - O.T

Robertson
August 30th 03, 10:59 PM
All.

Sorry first of all for the off topic post but does anyone know of an online
compatibility list for group 0+ car seats and UK spec cars?

We've been looking at travel systems and had the top 3 choices test fitted
today and none of them fit adequately, Oh dear............

Apologies and thanks in advance.

D.

Robertson
August 30th 03, 11:02 PM
> Apologies and thanks in advance.
>
> D.

OOPS!

remove *nospam* from email address to reply.

Darren

Buzzy Bee
August 31st 03, 10:38 AM
On Sat, 30 Aug 2003 22:59:32 +0100, "Robertson"
> wrote:
but then again I might just have mucked up the snipping as usual!
>All.
>
>Sorry first of all for the off topic post but does anyone know of an online
>compatibility list for group 0+ car seats and UK spec cars?
>
>We've been looking at travel systems and had the top 3 choices test fitted
>today and none of them fit adequately, Oh dear............

I don't think such a resource exists. What car do you have? Someone
here might have solved the problem.

Have you checked out the Which study on carseats for possible
alternatives?

Megan
--
Seoras David Montgomery, 7 May 2003, 17 hours: sunrise to sunset (homebirth)
Seoras' story: http://seoras.farr-montgomery.com

To e-mail use: megan at farr-montgomery dot com

Robertson
August 31st 03, 09:51 PM
> I don't think such a resource exists. What car do you have? Someone
> here might have solved the problem.

It's a UK spec 2003 Renault Laguna Dynamique.

> Have you checked out the Which study on carseats for possible
> alternatives?

Do you have a link for it?

D.

Buzzy Bee
August 31st 03, 10:02 PM
On Sun, 31 Aug 2003 21:51:00 +0100, "Robertson"
> wrote:
but then again I might just have mucked up the snipping as usual!
>> I don't think such a resource exists. What car do you have? Someone
>> here might have solved the problem.
>>

>It's a UK spec 2003 Renault Laguna Dynamique.
>
>> Have you checked out the Which study on carseats for possible
>> alternatives?
>
>Do you have a link for it?

www.which.net but you have to be a member to get it. I do however
have it in e-mailable format if you want it.

You shouldn't be having so much probs with a Renault Laguna! What
ones have you tried? And have you asked Renault?

Isofit ones?

Megan