PDA

View Full Version : And we were doing so well....(no bad news)

Kerry J. Renaissance-McAdams
August 31st 03, 04:19 AM
Too much heat and exertion, probably. I'm not used to pregnancy and
managing a busy toddler, and it was a hot and busy day. Came home,
popped Miles into his play yard, dropped everything else, and then
alternated between pure collapse and chasing down cold water and food.
Managed to get enough food and drink into both of us, but I've thrown
up twice since, rather unpleasantly.

Thankfully things seem to have settled down now. Hopefully this was
only a reaction to heat and over-exertion, and not a sign of more
intense morning sickness coming up.