PDA

View Full Version : Re: March due dates

April
September 1st 03, 04:51 PM
This would be me. Due the 23rd but will probably go the 20th or
thereabouts......I go by my charting info so I am now 11 weeks......feeling
the baby often now (second child) and it is so nice. Not enjoying this
pregnancy much at all, not sure if it is the fact I am busy with my nearly 4
yr old daughter who starts school this week (ACK!), the queasy stuff I never
had with her, the face full of tiny pimples like a mask I also never had or
just the blah overall stuff. But I am praying all stays well. As for food I
crave anything anyday......

--
April
Proud mom of Julianna 11/28/99

"Mary" > wrote in message

> How are you feeling this month? March is such a lovely, lovely month to
> have a baby. :) You're almost out of the first trimester (depending on
> how you count) -- still feeling sick and tired, or are you starting to
> pick up? Do you look pregnant? Heard the heartbeat yet, or still
> searching for a care provider who fits your needs? Is it feeling real
> to your DH, or still sinking in? Wild dreams, hormonal mood swings,
> food cravings? It's only just begun...
>
> Mary S.
> (mom to the in-like-a-lion Sproutkin, born in March)

Coccinella
September 1st 03, 06:17 PM
"Mary" > wrote in message

> How are you feeling this month? March is such a lovely, lovely month to
> have a baby. :) You're almost out of the first trimester (depending on
> how you count) -- still feeling sick and tired, or are you starting to
> pick up? Do you look pregnant? Heard the heartbeat yet, or still
> searching for a care provider who fits your needs? Is it feeling real
> to your DH, or still sinking in? Wild dreams, hormonal mood swings,
> food cravings? It's only just begun...
>
> Mary S.
> (mom to the in-like-a-lion Sproutkin, born in March)

Hi Mary,
I am new here, but I have been lurking for a while. I am pg with our first
child and my EDD is March 26. Still feeling nauseous and tired but much
better than last week. It's not sinking in yet. Just when we look at the u/s
pictures. Last time I was in the ER we even saw the little precious moving
his arms and legs. He's quite active.I don't look pregnant but I am wearing
maternity clothes because I cannot stand anything around my waist. I can't
wait to start to show. I will probably start to believe it too.

Ciao

Nicky

Shelly
September 2nd 03, 01:12 AM
"Mary" > wrote in message

> How are you feeling this month? March is such a lovely, lovely month to
> have a baby. :) You're almost out of the first trimester (depending on
> how you count) -- still feeling sick and tired, or are you starting to
> pick up? Do you look pregnant? Heard the heartbeat yet, or still
> searching for a care provider who fits your needs? Is it feeling real
> to your DH, or still sinking in? Wild dreams, hormonal mood swings,
> food cravings? It's only just begun...
>
> Mary S.
> (mom to the in-like-a-lion Sproutkin, born in March)

I had been very happily sailing through the first trimester with no nausea
and only a little fatigue until I had to go on antibiotics a week ago for a
UTI (urgh). Now I feel nauseated all the time (from the antibiotics, I
think), and the fatigue has finally set it. I guess you just can't be THAT
lucky in the first trimester, LOL!

I definitely am getting a little bit of a belly, but not really noticable to
anyone other than DH, my Mom (she's a sharp one! ;) ) and I. Our baby will
be the first grandchild on both sides of the family, so there has been a lot
of excitement. We broke the news to my parents a few weeks ago, and will
wait to tell DH's Mom until she comes to visit in a few weeks (she lives
overseas, so we were very lucky she timed a visit so well!) Have the rest of
you told your family and friends already? How did you tell them? How did
they take it?

Still looking for a provider I like, too. I'm sure we'll find someone,
though.

--
Michelle
critter edd 3/14/04

Shannie
September 2nd 03, 04:24 AM

Truffles
September 2nd 03, 05:06 AM
Shannie wrote:

> Due March 30th. 1st time Mom. Feeling all of the above. I think that I
> am especially aggrivated at everything. Who knows????? Oh well.

Congratulations, Shannon. :-)

Just a FYI; you need to post in text-only. Not everyone's newsreaders
can read HTML.

--
Brigitte aa #2145
edd #3 February 15, 2004

~ Harriet Martineau

jmorgan
September 2nd 03, 09:16 AM
Mary wrote:

> How are you feeling this month? March is such a lovely, lovely month to
> have a baby. :) You're almost out of the first trimester (depending on
> how you count) -- still feeling sick and tired, or are you starting to
> pick up? Do you look pregnant? Heard the heartbeat yet, or still
> searching for a care provider who fits your needs? Is it feeling real
> to your DH, or still sinking in? Wild dreams, hormonal mood swings,
> food cravings? It's only just begun...

I'm due 3/24, but will probably go later than that, or at least am mentally
gearing up for another overdue baby. Saw heartbeat on ultrasound at 9
weeks, have felt tired but not necessarily sick, although not 100% either.
Every thing else is going pretty good - I find pregnancy to be really boring
since I"m usually very active with activities that are off limits during
pregnancy (am an avid surfer, though I still go a few times a week and will
continue to until the belly starts to bulge, I love bodysurfing,
bodyboarding, waterskiing, etc....all no-nos....), so it starts to be a bit
of a downer as I get bigger and more cumbersome and the waves are perfect
and I'm on shore....my daughter (3.5) is SO excited to be a big sister,
though, it makes it all worth it.

cara

September 8th 03, 07:36 PM
jmorgan > wrote in message >...
> Mary wrote:
>
> > How are you feeling this month? March is such a lovely, lovely month to
> > have a baby. :) You're almost out of the first trimester (depending on
> > how you count) -- still feeling sick and tired, or are you starting to
> > pick up? Do you look pregnant? Heard the heartbeat yet, or still
> > searching for a care provider who fits your needs? Is it feeling real
> > to your DH, or still sinking in? Wild dreams, hormonal mood swings,
> > food cravings? It's only just begun...
> >

> Hi everyone,

This is my first time posting. I'm due March 1st. This is my
first pregnancy and I'll be forty when the baby is born. We didn't
think we would have children and in April we decided just to go for
it. I got pregnant immediately. I have to admit that I was shocked
and it took about two months for it to sink in. I'm not feeling sick
lately just alittle tired. I'm already showing. I had a sonogram at
10 weeks - it all began to sink in about then. The baby was moving
all over the place and what a miracle to hear the heart beat for the
first time. This Friday I have the amnio and my husband will come
along. I have been very nervous but so many people have told me that
it's not painful so I've decided to "choose" to believe them. We just
want the baby to be healthy. Lately life seems so full of
possibilities - as though we're embarking on a great adventure.

Christina

jyotsna
September 9th 03, 12:03 AM
I am due March 27. Today, I am 38 and this is also my first pregnancy.
I had bad nausea and feeling tired all the time during the first 2
months. I am now 11w3d. I am begining to pick up. I get hungry every
2-3 hours. I do look a pregnant and getting a little used to being
pregnant. I have been told that I should get an amnio by my provider
but my DH is very nervous with the fact that there is a 1% chance of
miscarriage.

) wrote in message >...
> jmorgan > wrote in message >...
> > Mary wrote:
> >
> > > How are you feeling this month? March is such a lovely, lovely month to
> > > have a baby. :) You're almost out of the first trimester (depending on
> > > how you count) -- still feeling sick and tired, or are you starting to
> > > pick up? Do you look pregnant? Heard the heartbeat yet, or still
> > > searching for a care provider who fits your needs? Is it feeling real
> > > to your DH, or still sinking in? Wild dreams, hormonal mood swings,
> > > food cravings? It's only just begun...
> > >

> > Hi everyone,
>
> This is my first time posting. I'm due March 1st. This is my
> first pregnancy and I'll be forty when the baby is born. We didn't
> think we would have children and in April we decided just to go for
> it. I got pregnant immediately. I have to admit that I was shocked
> and it took about two months for it to sink in. I'm not feeling sick
> lately just alittle tired. I'm already showing. I had a sonogram at
> 10 weeks - it all began to sink in about then. The baby was moving
> all over the place and what a miracle to hear the heart beat for the
> first time. This Friday I have the amnio and my husband will come
> along. I have been very nervous but so many people have told me that
> it's not painful so I've decided to "choose" to believe them. We just
> want the baby to be healthy. Lately life seems so full of
> possibilities - as though we're embarking on a great adventure.
>
> Christina

LSU Grad of '89
September 10th 03, 02:58 AM
I am due in April, but you sound just like I feel. Also 37.5 yo myself,
second child. I do think it's harder when you are older... first birth was
at 35 yo. I had amnio, and it bothered me as well, esp when I started having
hard contractions in the car on the way home but they went away after an
hour. They hit me hard on the way out the door and NO ONE helped us. I could
barely walk to the car and the staff acted like that was normal (stupid
me) - but I *knew* that I wasn't going to lose the baby. They weren't deep
contractions, just painful and dammit I wish they had let me rest somewhere
instead of shoving me out the door as soon as they were done. If you do
amnio, then make sure you have a place to lie down for a hour or so
after-ward in case you need it. Make yourself stay still for 15 mins
afterwards until you know you aren't having contractions...and IMO -don't do
amnio if you don't plan on doing anything with the results....

L.
DS, 5-25-01 & edd 4-28-03