PDA

View Full Version : Re: MKP Due Date Calendar - 9/1/03

Jacqui
September 1st 03, 05:45 PM
Truffles wibbled

> Say "Hello" to:
> Sam Michael born July 28, 2003 to proud mama Lee
> Tobias born July 29, 2003 to proud mama Jacqui
> Liam Michael born August 2, 2003 to proud mama Marie

I've just noticed this - T's middle name is Michael too! Obviously a
very popular name that week... :-)

Jac

Cheryl S.
September 2nd 03, 02:33 PM
Em > wrote in message
> Ooh! I just have to say again how excited I am to see
> who has their baby first

Hey Em,
It was Karlee in Kansas! Erin was born August 29, but she had been due
in September.

> (**labor vibes** to Cheryl) and to read all of these birth stories!
> Yay that it is September!!

Thanks for the labor vibes! :-) I'm going to have a lot of them to
share with everyone else once I finally do go into labor!
--
Cheryl S.
Mom to Julie, 2 yr., 5 mo.

Cleaning the house while your children are small is like
shoveling the sidewalk while it's still snowing.

Irish Marie
September 2nd 03, 11:01 PM
"Jacqui" > wrote in message
. 7...
> Truffles wibbled
>
> > Say "Hello" to:
> > Sam Michael born July 28, 2003 to proud mama Lee
> > Tobias born July 29, 2003 to proud mama Jacqui
> > Liam Michael born August 2, 2003 to proud mama Marie
>
> I've just noticed this - T's middle name is Michael too! Obviously a
> very popular name that week... :-)

Wow, that's a sweet coincidence!

--
Marie