PDA

View Full Version : Need some help.....

Karen
September 2nd 03, 06:50 PM
like Cheryl I really didn't think I'd make it this far or to my due
date. Well, it really looks like I will see the 10th and be pregnant.
My midwife appt was not exactly encouraging. We skipped the cervical
check as there really was no reason. She did say he
seemed lower in my pelvis (which I knew from increased pubic bone pain)
but I think she was just saying it to tell me SOMETHING
was happening, my BP was elevated but only the systolic from me rushing
before I got there, everything else is fine physically. I think she
could see it in my eyes that I am really quite DONE here. So after
having a good cry in the car I decided I just needed
to look at the bright side of waiting another week. I came up with:

Now I have time to:
freeze some meals
spend more time with children without a nursling
sleep
get some sewing done

Because he is baking longer he:
is less likely to have problems nursing
less likely to have breathing problems
less likely to have jaundice needing treatment
more likely to be more alert and less sleepy
more fat=easier for him to maintain body temp
and all of the above equal more likely for me to fanagle an early
discharge from the hospital

help me think of some more pluses.........please............I'm getting
so short tempered I think my kids will be glad to see me go to the
hospital just
so I'll get out of their hair for a little while.

Karen

Cheryl S.
September 2nd 03, 07:48 PM
Karen > wrote in message
> help me think of some more pluses.........please............I'm
> getting so short tempered I think my kids will be glad to see
> me go to the hospital just so I'll get out of their hair for a little
> while.

Thanks for posting that - you've come up with more positives than I had!
I can only think of one more to add to your list - they don't need
diapers on the inside. Hope others have more for us!

Huge {{{{hugs}}}} for you - I know just how you feel.

P.S. Richard, "sleep" would be a good answer, IF I were sleeping now
ANYWAY!! ;-)
--
Cheryl S.
Mom to Julie, 2 yr., 5 mo.

Cleaning the house while your children are small is like
shoveling the sidewalk while it's still snowing.