PDA

View Full Version : Re: Computer question - signature - duh - the link

Nikki
September 3rd 03, 07:14 PM
Sophie wrote:
> Hhmm, now I remember why I didn't have a signature anymore. How can
> I have a signature and not top post? Thanks.

Quote fix link:

C:\Program Files\OE-QuoteFix\docs\index.html

--
Nikki
Mama to Hunter (4) and Luke (2)

Nikki
September 3rd 03, 07:17 PM
Nikki wrote:
> Sophie wrote:
>> Hhmm, now I remember why I didn't have a signature anymore. How can
>> I have a signature and not top post? Thanks.
>
> Quote fix link:
>
> C:\Program Files\OE-QuoteFix\docs\index.html

Can I really be this stupid??

<sigh> I need to slow down :-)

try this one
--
Nikki
Mama to Hunter (4) and Luke (2)

Sophie
September 3rd 03, 07:26 PM
"Nikki" > wrote in message
> Nikki wrote:
> > Sophie wrote:
> >> Hhmm, now I remember why I didn't have a signature anymore. How can
> >> I have a signature and not top post? Thanks.
> >
> > Quote fix link:
> >
> > C:\Program Files\OE-QuoteFix\docs\index.html
>
> Can I really be this stupid??
>
> <sigh> I need to slow down :-)

> try this one
> --
> Nikki
> Mama to Hunter (4) and Luke (2)

Lol. Thanks, I'll have to get Dylan to do it. I don't understand computer
stuff.
Sophie - TTC #4

Fer
September 3rd 03, 08:35 PM
Nikki wrote:
|| Nikki wrote:
||| Quote fix link:
||| C:\Program Files\OE-QuoteFix\docs\index.html
|| Can I really be this stupid??
|| <sigh> I need to slow down :-)
|| http://home.in.tum.de/~jain/software/oe-quotefix/
|| try this one

Thanks loads Nikki! Makes reading these posts much easier!

|--
Cheers!
Jenn WAHM
DS11
DD6
TTC#3

Nikki
September 4th 03, 03:03 AM
JoFromOz wrote:
> Nikki wrote:
>>
>> http://home.in.tum.de/~jain/software/oe-quotefix/
>>
>> try this one
>
> Nikki this is fantastic! I can't believe how simple it is to use,
> and makes reading posts a LOT easier!!!
>
> Thanks!

This is my one and only computer tip so I pass it on whenever I can :-)
Glad you find it useful!

--
Nikki
Mama to Hunter (4) and Luke (2)

Linz
September 4th 03, 02:49 PM
"Taniwha grrrl" > wrote in message
> Nikki wrote:

> > http://home.in.tum.de/~jain/software/oe-quotefix/
> >
> > try this one
>
> This is so funny, I downloaded the patch and it is great,
> thanks for the link. But I noticed that all my little
> smilies turn into clowns!...lol Must be because I use the
> 'o' for a nose instead of the '-' . And it also makes all
> the words Sophie encloses in * these * into bold text.
> What fun.
>
> / don't mind me just trying smilies to see what they turn
> into

It also turns things in /these/ into italics.
Sadly the firewall at work won't let me download it!