PDA

View Full Version : Today I'm....

Kimme mik
September 3rd 03, 07:42 PM
32 weeks. I can't believe we've made it this far. I've been oficially on
complete bedrest for 12 weeks now. All is still going well. Yea!
Kim 32w Twin Girls

Ilse Witch
September 3rd 03, 08:23 PM
Kimme mik wrote:
> 32 weeks. I can't believe we've made it this far. I've been oficially on
> complete bedrest for 12 weeks now. All is still going well. Yea!

So you are well past the 'half way' mark! Congratulations!!
Any chance that the docs will lessen your restrictions as the
due date draws closer?

--
-- I
mommy to DS (13m)

Fer
September 3rd 03, 08:32 PM
Kimme mik wrote:
|| 32 weeks. I can't believe we've made it this far. I've been
|| oficially on complete bedrest for 12 weeks now. All is still going
|| well. Yea!
|| Kim 32w Twin Girls

That's fantastic!!! Any word on when you can get mobile again?

--
Cheers!
Jenn WAHM

Em
September 3rd 03, 09:19 PM
"Kimme mik" > wrote in message

> 32 weeks. I can't believe we've made it this far. I've been oficially on
> complete bedrest for 12 weeks now. All is still going well. Yea!

That is so great, Kim! Congratulations. Looks like you are really going to
"cook" these girls for a nice amount of time :-)

--
Em
edd 9/23/03