PDA

View Full Version : Sad News

Crystal Dreamer
September 4th 03, 03:20 AM
Well, we got some very bad news today. I hadn't felt the baby move since
yesterday morning, and then it was very little. I called the doctor and he
had me try different things to make her move, and nothing worked. He had
me go in about 1:00. At that time, he was unable to find a heartbeat using
the doptone. He sent me for an emergency ultrasound at the hospital in the
next town over. The ultrasound was very fast, and the technician left the
room to call my doctor. The doctor called me and gave me the bad news. Our
baby has passed.

Now I'm playing the waiting game, waiting to go into labor. I will have to
deliver the baby stillborn. If labor hasn't begun by Monday morning, I will
be induced. I have a feeling this is going to be the hardest thing I've
ever done, possibly ever will do.

Please send prayers and positive thoughts our way!

--
-Crystal Dreamer
http://scribers.neondsl.com/lisa

Truffles
September 4th 03, 03:26 AM
Oh dear!

I'm so terribly, terribly sorry! :-(

((((((Very Gentle Hugs))))))

--
Brigitte aa #2145
edd #3 February 15, 2004

~ Harriet Martineau

Bryna729
September 4th 03, 03:43 AM
>Well, we got some very bad news today. I hadn't felt the baby move since
>yesterday morning, and then it was very little. I called the doctor and he
>had me try different things to make her move, and nothing worked. He had
>me go in about 1:00. At that time, he was unable to find a heartbeat using
>the doptone. He sent me for an emergency ultrasound at the hospital in the
>next town over. The ultrasound was very fast, and the technician left the
>room to call my doctor. The doctor called me and gave me the bad news. Our
>baby has passed.
>
>Now I'm playing the waiting game, waiting to go into labor. I will have to
>deliver the baby stillborn. If labor hasn't begun by Monday morning, I will
>be induced. I have a feeling this is going to be the hardest thing I've
>ever done, possibly ever will do.
>
>Please send prayers and positive thoughts our way!
>
>--
>-Crystal Dreamer
>http://scribers.neondsl.com/lisa
>Girl? Rose Lindsey, 04/06/03 - 09/03/03

Oh my G-d, I'm so very sorry to hear of your loss! You will definitely be in
my thoughts and prayers.

Bryna

Em
September 4th 03, 03:52 AM
"Crystal Dreamer" > wrote in message
> Well, we got some very bad news today. I hadn't felt the baby move since
> yesterday morning, and then it was very little. I called the doctor and
he
> had me try different things to make her move, and nothing worked. He had
> me go in about 1:00. At that time, he was unable to find a heartbeat
using
> the doptone. He sent me for an emergency ultrasound at the hospital in
the
> next town over. The ultrasound was very fast, and the technician left the
> room to call my doctor. The doctor called me and gave me the bad news.
Our
> baby has passed.
>
> Now I'm playing the waiting game, waiting to go into labor. I will have
> deliver the baby stillborn. If labor hasn't begun by Monday morning, I
will
> be induced. I have a feeling this is going to be the hardest thing I've
> ever done, possibly ever will do.
>
> Please send prayers and positive thoughts our way!

I'm incredibly sorry to hear about your baby :-( I can't begin to imagine
how horrible this is for you and what you must be going through right now. I
imagine that the labor will be very difficult (emotionally) and I hope it
starts on its own. I'm sending you all of the best wishes I can muster. I
know you probably don't need to be told this & I hope I'm not being
inappropriate, but it is supposed to be helpful to take some alone time with
you and your DH and the baby after she born to hold her and take pictures
and grieve together.

Again, I'm so, so sorry to hear about this :-( ((((hugs))))

--
Em
edd 9/23/03

Daye
September 4th 03, 04:17 AM
On Wed, 3 Sep 2003 21:20:14 -0500, "Crystal Dreamer"
> wrote:

>Well, we got some very bad news today.

I am very sorry.

--
Daye
Momma to Jayan

Nina
September 4th 03, 05:23 AM
So sorry to hear it. I went to your site, I remember you from the Sims NG as
well. All I can say is I am so very very sorry .
Nina

"Crystal Dreamer" > wrote in message
> Well, we got some very bad news today. I hadn't felt the baby move since
> yesterday morning, and then it was very little. I called the doctor and
he
> had me try different things to make her move, and nothing worked. He had
> me go in about 1:00. At that time, he was unable to find a heartbeat
using
> the doptone. He sent me for an emergency ultrasound at the hospital in
the
> next town over. The ultrasound was very fast, and the technician left the
> room to call my doctor. The doctor called me and gave me the bad news.
Our
> baby has passed.
>
> Now I'm playing the waiting game, waiting to go into labor. I will have
> deliver the baby stillborn. If labor hasn't begun by Monday morning, I
will
> be induced. I have a feeling this is going to be the hardest thing I've
> ever done, possibly ever will do.
>
> Please send prayers and positive thoughts our way!
>
> --
> -Crystal Dreamer
> http://scribers.neondsl.com/lisa
> Girl? Rose Lindsey, 04/06/03 - 09/03/03

Taniwha grrrl
September 4th 03, 05:45 AM
Crystal Dreamer wrote:

> Please send prayers and positive thoughts our way!

I am so sorry :(
My thoughts are with you at this sad time.

--
Andrea

If I can't be a good example, then I'll just have to be a
horrible warning.

Tiina Kartovaara
September 4th 03, 09:08 AM
Oh no, that's terrible! I am so, so sorry. :-( Please accept my
condolences, and I hope you have the strength to get through this.

Tiina

Crystal Dreamer wrote:

> Well, we got some very bad news today. I hadn't felt the baby move since
> yesterday morning, and then it was very little. I called the doctor and he
> had me try different things to make her move, and nothing worked. He had
> me go in about 1:00. At that time, he was unable to find a heartbeat using
> the doptone. He sent me for an emergency ultrasound at the hospital in the
> next town over. The ultrasound was very fast, and the technician left the
> room to call my doctor. The doctor called me and gave me the bad news. Our
> baby has passed.
>
> Now I'm playing the waiting game, waiting to go into labor. I will have to
> deliver the baby stillborn. If labor hasn't begun by Monday morning, I will
> be induced. I have a feeling this is going to be the hardest thing I've
> ever done, possibly ever will do.
>
> Please send prayers and positive thoughts our way!
>
> --
> -Crystal Dreamer
> http://scribers.neondsl.com/lisa
> Girl? Rose Lindsey, 04/06/03 - 09/03/03

Crystal Dreamer
September 4th 03, 02:39 PM
I apologize in advance for top posting, and not posting replies
individually. I have read all of them and then everyone for the kind words
and condolences. I like the idea of spending a little time with the baby
after delivery.

Thanks to all.

I just had to reply when Crystal Dreamer wrote:
> Well, we got some very bad news today. I hadn't felt the baby move
> since yesterday morning, and then it was very little. I called the
> doctor and he had me try different things to make her move, and
> nothing worked. He had me go in about 1:00. At that time, he was
> unable to find a heartbeat using the doptone. He sent me for an
> emergency ultrasound at the hospital in the next town over. The
> ultrasound was very fast, and the technician left the room to call my
> doctor. The doctor called me and gave me the bad news. Our baby has
> passed.
>
> Now I'm playing the waiting game, waiting to go into labor. I will
> have to deliver the baby stillborn. If labor hasn't begun by Monday
> morning, I will be induced. I have a feeling this is going to be the
> hardest thing I've ever done, possibly ever will do.
>
> Please send prayers and positive thoughts our way!

Irrational Number
September 4th 03, 03:24 PM
I'm so sorry... Your baby's spirit has
returned to the universe, but while she
was here, she was loved. My thoughts
are with you.

-- Anita --
--
SUCCESS FOUR FLIGHTS THURSDAY MORNING ALL AGAINST
TWENTY ONE MILE WIND STARTED FROM LEVEL WITH ENGINE

Circe
September 4th 03, 04:07 PM
"Crystal Dreamer" > wrote in message
> Please send prayers and positive thoughts our way!

Oh, Crystal, how very sad and awful for you. As the Quakers say, I will be
holding you in the light. Remember to breathe...
--
Be well, Barbara
(Julian [6], Aurora [4], and Vernon's [18mo] mom)

"Revolute your health" -- spam subject line

Tatjana Farkin
September 4th 03, 06:38 PM
I'm so sorry :-(

--
Tatjana
PCOS - TTC #1 for 2 years

Elly
September 4th 03, 07:07 PM
((((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))))

I'm so sorry to hear this... You're in my thoughs and prayers.

Elly

"Crystal Dreamer" > ha scritto nel messaggio
> Well, we got some very bad news today. I hadn't felt the baby move since
> yesterday morning, and then it was very little. I called the doctor and
he
> had me try different things to make her move, and nothing worked. He had
> me go in about 1:00. At that time, he was unable to find a heartbeat
using
> the doptone. He sent me for an emergency ultrasound at the hospital in
the
> next town over. The ultrasound was very fast, and the technician left the
> room to call my doctor. The doctor called me and gave me the bad news.
Our
> baby has passed.
>
> Now I'm playing the waiting game, waiting to go into labor. I will have
> deliver the baby stillborn. If labor hasn't begun by Monday morning, I
will
> be induced. I have a feeling this is going to be the hardest thing I've
> ever done, possibly ever will do.
>
> Please send prayers and positive thoughts our way!
>
> --
> -Crystal Dreamer
> http://scribers.neondsl.com/lisa
> Girl? Rose Lindsey, 04/06/03 - 09/03/03

Elissa
September 4th 03, 10:33 PM
I'm so sorry. You and your family are in my prayers.
----------
Elissa - Mommy to Rebecca Meagan 9/6/00 & twins edd 11/1/03

"Before I got married, I had six theories about bring up children; now I have
six children and no theories." - John Wilmont, Earl of Rochester

Zucca4
September 5th 03, 12:12 AM
My heart goes out to you and your husband. You are all in my thoughts and
prayers and I wish you comfort and peace during this time.

(hug)
Lisa

Irish Marie
September 5th 03, 12:36 AM
My most heartfelt condolences to you and your dh.
{{{{{{Crystal Dreamer}}}}}}}
God bless.
--
Marie
Mum of 3

Kathy Cole
September 5th 03, 12:43 AM
On Thu, 4 Sep 2003 08:39:36 -0500, "Crystal Dreamer"
> wrote:

> I apologize in advance for top posting, and not posting replies
> individually. I have read all of them and then everyone for the
> kind words and condolences. I like the idea of spending a little
> time with the baby after delivery.

Definitely do that. I lost my second son Nathan at twenty weeks
because of placental abruption; cuddling him for a time was
comforting, in spite of the pain, and is one of the few positive
memories of that awful day.

Ericka Kammerer
September 5th 03, 02:17 AM
Crystal Dreamer wrote:

> Now I'm playing the waiting game, waiting to go into labor. I will have to
> deliver the baby stillborn. If labor hasn't begun by Monday morning, I will
> be induced. I have a feeling this is going to be the hardest thing I've
> ever done, possibly ever will do.
>
> Please send prayers and positive thoughts our way!

Awww, I'm so very, very sorry. I'll be thinking of you
and wishing you strength to get through all this.

Best wishes,
Ericka

JennP
September 5th 03, 02:38 AM
I'm so sorry for you and will be thinking of you during this difficult time.

JennP.

Alphawave
September 5th 03, 02:45 AM
:-( My heart goes out to you. You'll be in my thoughts.

-- Alpha
alphawave at earthlink dot net

Linz
September 5th 03, 10:05 AM
"Crystal Dreamer" > wrote in message

> Please send prayers and positive thoughts our way!

Condolences and best wishes to you and your family.

Sophie
September 5th 03, 12:40 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss.

--
Sophie -

Crystal Dreamer
September 6th 03, 02:36 PM
I just had to reply when Crystal Dreamer wrote:
> Well, we got some very bad news today. <snip>

Thanks again to everyone for their support! Just wanted to give a heads up
that things are fine. No labor yet, no contractions, no bleeding, no fluid,
nothing. A few mild cramps that I probably wouldn't even notice otherwise.

Looks like I'll most likely be induced on Monday. My MIL use to work in OB
in the hospital we will deliver. She said that the hospital will help us
make arrangements for a service, we can get a free burial through a funeral
home and a free plot in my family's cemetery.

I'm surprising myself by handling it so calmly, I figured I would be a
complete mess by now. That may change when it happens, I'm sure it will
change when it happens. But right now, we are both holding our own. Thanks
again to everyone!

--
-Crystal Dreamer
http://www.livin-it-up.net

Em
September 9th 03, 04:28 AM
"Crystal Dreamer" > wrote in message
<snip>
> Looks like I'll most likely be induced on Monday. My MIL use to work in
OB
> in the hospital we will deliver.
<snip>

I've been thinking of you today and hoping that the induction and delivery
went as smoothly as possible. I'm so very sorry about what happened to your
baby and wish you and your DH strength during this extremely difficult time.

((((hugs))))

--Em

Crystal Dreamer
September 11th 03, 03:41 PM
I just had to reply when Em wrote:
> I've been thinking of you today and hoping that the induction and
> delivery went as smoothly as possible. I'm so very sorry about what
> happened to your baby and wish you and your DH strength during this
> extremely difficult time.
>
> ((((hugs))))
>
> --Em

Thank you! I just got home last night and am still having a little trouble
getting around. I'll post more about my experience later. Overall, it was
actually positive despite the outcome. Labor was 29 hours, but only the
last two of that were really bad. The baby was beautiful, 1 lb 2.7 oz, and
was 12" long. We named her Mariam Averi, which means wished for child, from
the heavens.

-Crystal Dreamer

Ilse Witch
September 11th 03, 04:33 PM
Crystal Dreamer wrote:

> Thank you! I just got home last night and am still having a little trouble
> getting around. I'll post more about my experience later. Overall, it was
> actually positive despite the outcome. Labor was 29 hours, but only the
> last two of that were really bad. The baby was beautiful, 1 lb 2.7 oz, and
> was 12" long. We named her Mariam Averi, which means wished for child, from
> the heavens.

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Crystal Dreamer}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Your story brought tears to my eyes and I had to stop
reading. Please forgive me for not showing my support
before. I wish you and your family truckloads of strength
for the time to come. I am so sorry for you loss.

--
-- I
mommy to DS (14m)

Taniwha grrrl
September 11th 03, 11:44 PM
Crystal Dreamer wrote:

The baby was
> beautiful, 1 lb 2.7 oz, and was 12" long. We named her
Mariam Averi,
> which means wished for child, from the heavens.

That's a beautiful name you gave her {{{hugs}}}

--
Andrea

If I can't be a good example, then I'll just have to be a
horrible warning.

Crystal Dreamer
September 12th 03, 03:27 AM
I have typed my entire birth story and it is now posted on my website.

Again, many thanks to everyone. We named her Mariam Averi. Her name means
Wished for Child, From the Heavens. She was born at 12:38 a.m. on Wednesday,
September 10. She was 1 lb, 2.7 oz and 12" long. She had no hair. We spent
time with her afterwards, and I fell asleep with her in my arms. We even got
a few pictures, one of which I posted discreetly on the website for anyone
who may wish to see her. Overall, both Mike and I are doing well. We are in
the process of funeral arrangements. All we are waiting on is the pathology
lab to give Mariam to the funeral home.