PDA

View Full Version : Intro

Coccinella
September 4th 03, 07:05 PM
Hello everybody.
My name is Nicky and I have been lurkig here for few weeks. I am pg with our
first child (EDD03/26/04) after trying for 2+ years. Finally a successful
laparoscopy did the trick.
I find this group wonderful and I love all the support and information
provided here.
Talk to you soon.

Nicky

Fer
September 4th 03, 08:02 PM
Coccinella wrote:
|| Hello everybody.
|| My name is Nicky and I have been lurkig here for few weeks. I am pg
|| with our first child (EDD03/26/04) after trying for 2+ years.
|| Finally a successful laparoscopy did the trick.
|| I find this group wonderful and I love all the support and
|| information provided here.
|| Talk to you soon.

Welcome Nicky!! :-)

--
Cheers!
Jenn WAHM

Kari
September 4th 03, 11:57 PM
Hi and welcome! Congrats on the pregnancy :) .

Kari
mom to Kaylie (7) Noah (4) and #3 due in 4 weeks!

"Coccinella" > wrote in message
m...
> Hello everybody.
> My name is Nicky and I have been lurkig here for few weeks. I am pg with
our
> first child (EDD03/26/04) after trying for 2+ years. Finally a successful
> laparoscopy did the trick.
> I find this group wonderful and I love all the support and information
> provided here.
> Talk to you soon.
>
> Nicky

Daye
September 5th 03, 06:33 AM
On Thu, 04 Sep 2003 18:05:16 GMT, "Coccinella" >
wrote:

>My name is Nicky and I have been lurkig here for few weeks. I am pg with our
>first child (EDD03/26/04)

Welcome and congrats, Nicky!

--
Daye