PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye morning sickness hello Baskin Robins

Coccinella
September 5th 03, 02:35 AM
Hello everybody,
I am so happy tonight I had my first scoop of ice cream in more than 2
months. And it was chocolate fudge! Starting last Monday my m/s has improved
daily. I can actually cook dinner now and tonight we went out and I had a
scoop of ice cream. Being sweet toothed it was horrible to have total
aversion to chocolate and sweet things (they were the worst for me). I am
still completely off coffee (I was drinking only decaf anyway) but I think
if anything it's a good thing.
I am going to be 11 ww tomorrow and I cannot believe that my mood and my
sickness could change so quickly. In this case I welcome the change.

Ciao

Nicky

Amy M.
September 5th 03, 05:46 AM
>From: "Coccinella" annscully@yahoo.

>Starting last Monday my m/s has improved
>daily.

Wonderful news! I hope it continues to improve daily! Enjoy that ice cream!
Have a scoop for me! :)
--
Amy~
Tre' (6/92)

Nina
September 5th 03, 06:33 AM
Dec 12 1992, the day my morning sickness disappeared w/baby #1.
These things a woman remembers!

"Coccinella" > wrote in message
m...
> Hello everybody,
> I am so happy tonight I had my first scoop of ice cream in more than 2
> months. And it was chocolate fudge! Starting last Monday my m/s has
improved
> daily. I can actually cook dinner now and tonight we went out and I had a
> scoop of ice cream. Being sweet toothed it was horrible to have total
> aversion to chocolate and sweet things (they were the worst for me). I am
> still completely off coffee (I was drinking only decaf anyway) but I think
> if anything it's a good thing.
> I am going to be 11 ww tomorrow and I cannot believe that my mood and my
> sickness could change so quickly. In this case I welcome the change.
>
> Ciao
>
> Nicky

Carol Ann
September 5th 03, 01:40 PM
:: I am so happy tonight I had my first scoop of ice cream in more than 2
:: months. And it was chocolate fudge! Starting last Monday my m/s has
improved
:: daily.

Congrats! I am envious that you HAD morning sickness. I haven't had any.
I worry every day that something is wrong. Fortunately, my breasts are
killing me! Hey, I never thought I'd say that!

LOL!

Enjoy your pregnancy!

~Carol Ann