PDA

View Full Version : I thot I did did this already(guess the mail got lost)

SMK
September 5th 03, 04:13 PM
I would like to introduce us to you guys. I am in my 6th week. I like
reading your postings, which I've been doing ever since I knew, which is
about 2 weeks ago.

--
Vidya
mom to Vandu(4)

Truffles
September 5th 03, 04:37 PM
Hello, Vidya.

Welcome and congratulations. :-)

--
Brigitte aa #2145
edd #3 February 15, 2004

~ Harriet Martineau

*Kristi*
September 5th 03, 04:47 PM
"SMK" > wrote in message ...
> I would like to introduce us to you guys. I am in my 6th week. I like
> reading your postings, which I've been doing ever since I knew, which is
> about 2 weeks ago.
>
> --
> Vidya
> mom to Vandu(4)
> EDD May 6th '04

Hi Vidya!

--
Kristi
TTC#1

Coccinella
September 5th 03, 06:31 PM
"SMK" > wrote in message ...
> I would like to introduce us to you guys. I am in my 6th week. I like
> reading your postings, which I've been doing ever since I knew, which is
> about 2 weeks ago.
>
> --
> Vidya
> mom to Vandu(4)
> EDD May 6th '04

Hi Vidya and congratulations.

Nicky

Em
September 5th 03, 08:38 PM
"SMK" > wrote in message
> I would like to introduce us to you guys. I am in my 6th week. I like
> reading your postings, which I've been doing ever since I knew, which is
> about 2 weeks ago.

Welcome to the group! Congratulations on your pregnancy!

--
Em
edd 9/23/03

SMK
September 8th 03, 07:12 PM
SMK wrote:

> I would like to introduce us to you guys. I am in my 6th week. I like
> reading your postings, which I've been doing ever since I knew, which
> is about 2 weeks ago.

thanks all.

--
Vidya