PDA

View Full Version : 39 week appt

GoofeeGyrl
September 5th 03, 06:37 PM
Another Sept Mom checking in....I have hopefully had my last appt for this
pregnancy! 2 more days until my due date, which I know does not mean much, but
considering Sophie came a little early I am hoping I don't have to go too late
with this one.

BP is fine as usual and I have lost one pound from last week. She went ahead
and did an internal and I am 4cm, 50%, which is where I was right before I went
into labor with Sophie. I have been feeling a little nauteous and crampy since
the appt, so maybe that means something, but maybe not, I don't want to get my
hopes up.

I am scheduled to go back for my next appt on Tuesday, doc does not think I
will make it, but then she did not think I would make it until this one either.

Linda
Mommy to Sophie, 2 years
and girl #2, due in two days!!!

Em
September 5th 03, 09:26 PM
"GoofeeGyrl" > wrote in message
> Another Sept Mom checking in....I have hopefully had my last appt for this
> pregnancy! 2 more days until my due date, which I know does not mean
much, but
> considering Sophie came a little early I am hoping I don't have to go too
late
> with this one.
>
> BP is fine as usual and I have lost one pound from last week. She went
ahead
> and did an internal and I am 4cm, 50%, which is where I was right before I
went
> into labor with Sophie. I have been feeling a little nauteous and crampy
since
> the appt, so maybe that means something, but maybe not, I don't want to
get my
> hopes up.
<snip>

Sounds like things are getting going for you, Linda! Hopefully your next
appointment will be a post-partum instead of a prenatal!

--
Em
edd 9/23/03

Daye
September 8th 03, 04:38 AM
On 05 Sep 2003 17:37:58 GMT, (GoofeeGyrl) wrote:

>Another Sept Mom checking in....I have hopefully had my last appt for this
>pregnancy!

Good luck!! It sounds like things are really close!

--
Daye
Momma to Jayan