PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations Tiina!!!!!

Em
September 7th 03, 06:23 PM
Happened to pop into MKB for a minute and saw a birth announcement from
Tiina's husband!

Congratulations Tiina and family and welcome to baby Joel!

I was just thinking about starting a poll too...

--
Em
edd 9/23/03

Elly
September 8th 03, 09:36 AM
Congratulations Tiina and family, and welcome to baby Joel :-))

Elly
36 weeks today!
(27 days to go!)
EDD October 6th

"Em" > ha scritto nel messaggio
> Happened to pop into MKB for a minute and saw a birth announcement from
> Tiina's husband!
>
> Congratulations Tiina and family and welcome to baby Joel!
>
> I was just thinking about starting a poll too...
>
> --
> Em
> edd 9/23/03
> (37w5d)

Tiina Kartovaara
September 8th 03, 02:36 PM
Em wrote:
> Happened to pop into MKB for a minute and saw a birth announcement from
> Tiina's husband!
>
> Congratulations Tiina and family and welcome to baby Joel!
>
> I was just thinking about starting a poll too...

Thank you, Em, and thanks to everyone who posted their responses and
congratulations on MKB!

But geez, DH was supposed to post the announcement to *this* ng,
obviously! I gave him specific instructions! I did all the hard work,
and I can't even trust him to take care of a simple thing like this.
Men! ;-)

Birth story will follow shortly - we just got home a couple of hours
ago. I'll just say for now that the birth was natural - no IV, no
epidural or other pain relief, no vacuum extraction - and much shorter
and *way* more intense than my first. Muscles working, my ass! ;-)

Tiina
Ecstatic mom to Emilia,4
and Joel, b. 09/06/03

> --
> Em
> edd 9/23/03
> (37w5d)

Ilse Witch
September 8th 03, 03:27 PM
Em wrote:
> Happened to pop into MKB for a minute and saw a birth announcement from
> Tiina's husband!
>
> Congratulations Tiina and family and welcome to baby Joel!

Congratulations!!! Looking forward to reading the birth story,
hopefully on the right ng this time ;) since I have no more time
to lurk at mkb...

--
-- I
mommy to DS (13m)

little one
September 8th 03, 04:49 PM
congrats tiina!

melanie

Fer
September 8th 03, 04:55 PM
Congrats Tiina!!!!!!!!!!!!

--
Cheers!
Jenn WAHM
"Em" > wrote in message
> Happened to pop into MKB for a minute and saw a birth announcement from
> Tiina's husband!
>
> Congratulations Tiina and family and welcome to baby Joel!
>
> I was just thinking about starting a poll too...
>
> --
> Em
> edd 9/23/03
> (37w5d)