PDA

View Full Version : Re: [Poll] When did you go into labor with your first baby? (was Re: External Monitoring starting on due dat

HollyLewis
September 8th 03, 11:46 PM
>"Circe" > wrote:
>
>>1) When did you go into labor with your first baby (please answer "never" if
>>your labor was induced and answer #2 instead)?

41w2d -- or 41w1d or 41w3d depending exactly how you count -- I think my dr had
my EDD as one day off from my calculation. LMP began on a Saturday, DS was
born on a Monday.

Ended up with a section because of a previously undetected breech position, but
labor was spontaneous. Didn't progress, but started spontaneously.

Holly
Mom to Camden, 2.5 yrs

Circe
September 9th 03, 12:19 AM
"HollyLewis" > wrote in message
> >"Circe" > wrote:
> >>1) When did you go into labor with your first baby (please answer
"never" if
> >>your labor was induced and answer #2 instead)?
>
> 41w2d -- or 41w1d or 41w3d depending exactly how you count -- I think my
dr had
> my EDD as one day off from my calculation. LMP began on a Saturday, DS
was
> born on a Monday.
>
> Ended up with a section because of a previously undetected breech
position, but
> labor was spontaneous. Didn't progress, but started spontaneously.

Well, you definitely count towards my statistics <g>!