PDA

View Full Version : Fixed, My pregnancy photos ;)

na
September 9th 03, 06:55 PM
ok, I ran out of room on geocities but I moved them to a yahoo photo album
and now they can be viewed.
Sorry all... enjoy!

http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/due18nov

Em
September 9th 03, 07:37 PM
"na" > wrote in message
> ok, I ran out of room on geocities but I moved them to a yahoo photo album
> and now they can be viewed.
> Sorry all... enjoy!
>
> http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/due18nov

Those are glorious! Thanks for sharing. I especially liked the black & white
shots.

--
Em
edd 9/23/03

na
September 9th 03, 07:49 PM
thank you so much for the compliments!
Congrats on your 38 week mark!
tell me, how do you cope with rib pain and sleeping? im only 31 weeks and Id
like to know how you kept your sanity ;)

"Em" > wrote in message
> "na" > wrote in message
> > ok, I ran out of room on geocities but I moved them to a yahoo photo
album
> > and now they can be viewed.
> > Sorry all... enjoy!
> >
> > http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/due18nov
>
> Those are glorious! Thanks for sharing. I especially liked the black &
white
> shots.
>
> --
> Em
> edd 9/23/03
> (38 weeks today!)

Em
September 9th 03, 10:04 PM
"na" > wrote in message
> thank you so much for the compliments!
> Congrats on your 38 week mark!
> tell me, how do you cope with rib pain and sleeping? im only 31 weeks and
Id
> like to know how you kept your sanity ;)

Thanks for the congrats! It feels really good to be here. I'm probably not a
good person to ask about rib pain though, because I haven't had any. I also
don't have any trouble sleeping (I alternate between sleeping on my left
side and on my back still). I read in your other post that you are fairly
petite and likely have a large baby. I am 5'7" and my doctor estimates (just
by feeling) that I will probably have a 7lbs baby by my edd. So, that is
probably why I haven't had trouble with rib pain! I hope that you get some
good answers that will help you get more comfortable in the next few
weeks--sorry that I had no words of wisdom for you!

--
Em
edd 9/23/03

na
September 10th 03, 04:09 PM
Thank you for all the wonderful comments all! it makes me smile despite all
the discomforts of pregnancy : D