PDA

View Full Version : update-- vent

Nikki
September 10th 03, 12:38 PM
Hey everyone. Just so you all know, AF arrived last night. I haven't
been posting as much as I want to but I've been really down and out
lately.... I mean really down and out.... It just seems like the old
saying is true. When it rains it poors.. Everything has come crashing down
and now last night when the old hag came to pay an unwelcome visit, I just
bawled.... I want this so much, but I thinkk I am going to not necessarily
give up, but take a month or 2 off from trying.....

It is just too much stress right now.... Everyone I know is either pregnant
or finding out they are pregnant.... I know I shouldn't feel jealous but I
can't help it....

Sory to rant but I needed to vent... Thanks for listening.

Ilse Witch
September 10th 03, 02:53 PM
Nikki wrote:
> Hey everyone. Just so you all know, AF arrived last night. I haven't
> been posting as much as I want to but I've been really down and out
> lately.... I mean really down and out.... It just seems like the old
> saying is true. When it rains it poors.. Everything has come crashing down
> and now last night when the old hag came to pay an unwelcome visit, I just
> bawled.... I want this so much, but I thinkk I am going to not necessarily
> give up, but take a month or 2 off from trying.....

{{{{{{{Nikki}}}}}}}} I was wondering what happened to you.

It is probably a good idea to cut yourself some slack and take
some 'time off' of TTC. As I recall, your body has been going
through a lot lately, and it sounds like you need to relax both
physically and mentally. Treat yourself to some nice things,
like a massage, a facial, or a new haircut.

> It is just too much stress right now.... Everyone I know is either pregnant
> or finding out they are pregnant.... I know I shouldn't feel jealous but I
> can't help it....

I know. Don't feel sorry, I am sure every woman that has been
actively trying to conceive knows a bit of the anxiety that
goes with the 2ww and the disappointment if it didn't work.
Your time *will* come!

--
-- I
mommy to DS (14m)

Em
September 10th 03, 03:54 PM
"Nikki" > wrote in message

> Hey everyone. Just so you all know, AF arrived last night. I haven't
> been posting as much as I want to but I've been really down and out
> lately.... I mean really down and out.... It just seems like the old
> saying is true. When it rains it poors.. Everything has come crashing
down
> and now last night when the old hag came to pay an unwelcome visit, I just
> bawled.... I want this so much, but I thinkk I am going to not
necessarily
> give up, but take a month or 2 off from trying.....
>
> It is just too much stress right now.... Everyone I know is either
pregnant
> or finding out they are pregnant.... I know I shouldn't feel jealous but
> can't help it....

((((Nikki)))) Sorry to hear that AF showed up. What a disappointment. TTC is
a tough time, because there is so much waiting and so much hoping and so
much mystery as to when it will actually work for you. Best wishes on your
ttc-break--it may help to focus on something else for a bit.

--
Em
edd 9/23/03

Irrational Number
September 10th 03, 04:32 PM
Nikki wrote:
> [...]
> It is just too much stress right now.... Everyone I know is either pregnant
> or finding out they are pregnant.... I know I shouldn't feel jealous but I
> can't help it....

If there's one thing about this newsgroup, it's
that _most_ of us know exactly how you feel.
Every woman who has tried to get pregnant has
gone through this! There's nothing like trying
to get pregnant that made me less interested in
the "baby dance" part of it; it just became a
chore.

The only thing I have to say is, hang in there.
It is stressful and the only thing to do is to
let it go. For us, I timed and used the ovulation
stick. Hubby was out of town when the stick said
"go", so I thought, oh well, next month. Well, we
had one baby dance for "free" and that was the one.

Hang in there; we're all pulling for you.

-- Anita --
--
SUCCESS FOUR FLIGHTS THURSDAY MORNING ALL AGAINST
TWENTY ONE MILE WIND STARTED FROM LEVEL WITH ENGINE

Daye
September 10th 03, 11:54 PM
On Wed, 10 Sep 2003 11:38:15 GMT, "Nikki" >
wrote:

>Just so you all know, AF arrived last night.

Sorry to hear that...

--
Daye
Momma to Jayan