PDA

View Full Version : help please!

Cynthia Turcotte
September 10th 03, 03:29 PM
Hi folks :) I have a sincere question to ask and hope I don't get
flamed for it.

I am a web designer by trade and am working on a site for a client who
holds a patent on an exercise unit that is being marketed as a both a
breast toner / supportive muscle exerciser and a non surgical
alternative to breast augmentation.

Please understand that this is not an attempt to sales-pitch the
product to you.

There are currently 3 versions of the site's homepage and the owner
and I are somewhat at odds as to which one is more effective in terms
of layout, sales copy, and overall visitor appeal.

Now IF you were in the market for such a product, which of the
following three pages do you feel is more compelling in terms of
sales:

http://www.b-tone.com/index.html
http://www.b-tone.com/indexa.html
http://www.b-tone.com/indexb.html

If you could please just take a few moments to look at these three
pages and either post your opinion here or email it to me at:

I would be extremely grateful.

Thank you very much,

Cynthia Turcotte