PDA

View Full Version : question about ready ovulation sticks

September 10th 03, 04:00 PM
I tested on day 9 of my cycle and there was a faint-ish line on the stick,
day 10 showed a line maybe a fraction darker and day 11 was no
line.....so.... does that mean I surged on day 10 and ovulated on day 11?

I am wondering if I interpreting these right or not. anyone know? I am now
at day 23 and getting anxious

thanks
Ivy

September 10th 03, 04:04 PM
ooops.....readING ovulation tests:(

"J" > wrote in message
> I tested on day 9 of my cycle and there was a faint-ish line on the stick,
> day 10 showed a line maybe a fraction darker and day 11 was no
> line.....so.... does that mean I surged on day 10 and ovulated on day 11?
>
> I am wondering if I interpreting these right or not. anyone know? I am
now
> at day 23 and getting anxious
>
> thanks
> Ivy

Dagny
September 10th 03, 04:14 PM
"J" > wrote in message
> I tested on day 9 of my cycle and there was a faint-ish line on the stick,
> day 10 showed a line maybe a fraction darker and day 11 was no
> line.....so.... does that mean I surged on day 10 and ovulated on day 11?
>
> I am wondering if I interpreting these right or not. anyone know? I am
now
> at day 23 and getting anxious

Unfortunately I don't think you can really tell! The sticks don't give you
such precise information. What days did you BD? I think you would know
better what day you actually ovulated by the post-ovulation cervical mucus
changes. IIRC the egg white type mucus goes away almost immediately after
ovulation (like, if the sperm ain't in the tube by then they ain't gettin'
in). Someone with more experience charting mucus could probably respond
with more info.

Of course when you are constantly BDing and maybe using a product like
ProSeed it's very hard to monitor mucus.

September 12th 03, 03:40 AM
Well mystery solved....AF showed up today so I guess that's that.

thanks for the info

"J" > wrote in message
> I tested on day 9 of my cycle and there was a faint-ish line on the stick,
> day 10 showed a line maybe a fraction darker and day 11 was no
> line.....so.... does that mean I surged on day 10 and ovulated on day 11?
>
> I am wondering if I interpreting these right or not. anyone know? I am
now
> at day 23 and getting anxious
>
> thanks
> Ivy

Sophie
September 12th 03, 05:48 PM
"J" > wrote in message
> Well mystery solved....AF showed up today so I guess that's that.
>
> thanks for the info

Good luck next month.

--
Sophie -