PDA

View Full Version : Fuller Lips?

JNJ
September 10th 03, 05:57 AM
Since I found out I was pregnant, (and awhile before I knew) my lips seem
to be fuller. I normally have very thin, bird like lips. I must say I love
the way my lips look now! I was wondering if anyone else noticed this
during their pregnancy.

Julie

JNJ
September 11th 03, 03:37 AM
Interesting! I was wondering if I was just crazy! I'm sure my lips are
much fuller though. I'm not more than about 5w pg so I'll be interested in
knowing if its a boy or a girl. According to the chinese gender chart, its
a boy. I know I'm going to have fun going through the old wives tales of
how to tell. Well thanks for your input Elly :-)

Julie

Elly > wrote in message

> "JNJ" > ha scritto nel messaggio
> > Since I found out I was pregnant, (and awhile before I knew) my lips
seem
> > to be fuller. I normally have very thin, bird like lips. I must say I
> love
> > the way my lips look now! I was wondering if anyone else noticed this
> > during their pregnancy.
> >
> > Julie
>
> I haven't paid particular attention to my lips until a friend of ours told
> me when I was around 32+ weeks that my lips are fuller and that I now look
> like Angelina Jolie, and that this means we're having a girl... (we
declined
> to know the baby's gender at our last U/S). Since then I started paying
more
> attention, and yes, they are fuller.
>
> Oh, another thing: since then, other people told me this means we're
having
> a girl, too!
>
> Elly
> 36 weeks + 3 days
> (24 days to go!)
> EDD October 6th

Elly
September 11th 03, 10:05 AM
"JNJ" > ha scritto nel messaggio
> Since I found out I was pregnant, (and awhile before I knew) my lips seem
> to be fuller. I normally have very thin, bird like lips. I must say I
love
> the way my lips look now! I was wondering if anyone else noticed this
> during their pregnancy.
>
> Julie

I haven't paid particular attention to my lips until a friend of ours told
me when I was around 32+ weeks that my lips are fuller and that I now look
like Angelina Jolie, and that this means we're having a girl... (we declined
to know the baby's gender at our last U/S). Since then I started paying more
attention, and yes, they are fuller.

Oh, another thing: since then, other people told me this means we're having
a girl, too!

Elly
36 weeks + 3 days
(24 days to go!)
EDD October 6th

Elly
September 11th 03, 07:17 PM
"JNJ" > ha scritto nel messaggio
> Interesting! I was wondering if I was just crazy! I'm sure my lips are
> much fuller though. I'm not more than about 5w pg so I'll be interested
in
> knowing if its a boy or a girl. According to the chinese gender chart,
its
> a boy. I know I'm going to have fun going through the old wives tales of
> how to tell. Well thanks for your input Elly :-)
>
> Julie

Well, as I said, according to the old wives' tales, our baby is a girl - but
according to the Chinese gender chart, it's a boy too :-)
Will let you know after the birth, and if the fuller lips *meant* anything
;-)

Elly
36 weeks + 3 days
(24 days to go!)