PDA

View Full Version : continuation of my rant...

Shannon
September 10th 03, 08:07 PM
Continuation of my living without a baby rant....

I just found out that FACS will not stop my husband and I from seeing our
kids that live elsewhere, my stepson(2) lives with his mom and my
daughter(7) lives with her dad. They said we have to inform them of what is
going on, we do not have to give them major detail(not that I care what they
know, they have a right to know) but they(Shai's dad and Chris' mom) can
stop our visits if they so choose or they can decide they have to be
supervised. Im so ****ed. I know that Shai's dad wont stop my visits or
anything as he knows I don't do drugs and he hates FACS for they had put him
through a lot of ****(excuse please).
However it is possible that FACS will do something even though they say they
wont(apprehend them). I have had experience with them for 10 years and I
know their games and they lie. I gave 2 children up for adoption which has
to do with their BS. Shai is 7 and is still messed up why her sis and
brother aren't around and now this baby is going to go into foster home. I
think she is going to think I give them away and she may think I will do the
same for her. This is really going to mess her up bad. So now I dont know
what to do. I have to explain to her so she understands that it is only
temporary and that the baby did nothing wrong. I have to tell her no one did
anything wrong. How can I make her understand when I don't myself? We also
have to decide do we continue to see our kids and take the chance that FACS
wont take them away(and if they do they get messed up or abused) or do we
not see them and take the chance that our kids get screwed up and think we
don't love them? I don't know.

I cant believe that someone would think yes we did drugs yet we are doing
another test so what? we can prove it(their test) right that we did them? Oi
I say, what a bunch or morons. If I did drugs I wouldn't have done their
test, I would have refused and they would just test the baby and the test
would show whatever, or I would not do another test of my own tell them
about it before we get the results and expect the results to be any
different then theirs(if I had done drugs). Since I haven't I want to prove
their test wrong. I hope the judge sees the logic.

Shannon

BTW thanks for everyone's support