PDA

View Full Version : Hi there

Naomi Rivkis
September 11th 03, 07:07 PM
I used to hang around here despite not being pregnant, because I liked
the subject. I dropped it after TTC became too difficult and it was
starting to depress me. Now, after being told I would never be able to
conceive naturally, I went and did less than two weeks later, so I'm
back, pregnant myself this time! And nauseous, and terrified, but both
are starting to go away. Because I didn't expect to be able to get
pregnant and because my periods are so irregular anyway, it took till
somewhat into the second trimester for us even to find out -- I'm at
about sixteen weeks now.

So hello again, everyone. I look forward to reading and learning and
talking to you!

Naomi
EDD 2/28/04

Coccinella
September 11th 03, 07:18 PM
Hi Naomi,
welcome and congratulations!

Nicky

Ilse Witch
September 11th 03, 07:20 PM
Naomi Rivkis wrote:
> I used to hang around here despite not being pregnant, because I liked
> the subject. I dropped it after TTC became too difficult and it was
> starting to depress me. Now, after being told I would never be able to
> conceive naturally, I went and did less than two weeks later, so I'm
> back, pregnant myself this time! And nauseous, and terrified, but both
> are starting to go away. Because I didn't expect to be able to get
> pregnant and because my periods are so irregular anyway, it took till
> somewhat into the second trimester for us even to find out -- I'm at
> about sixteen weeks now.

Yay!! Congrats and welcome Naomi! You must have been so thrilled...

--
-- I
mommy to DS (14m)

Ilse Witch
September 11th 03, 07:21 PM
Naomi Rivkis wrote:

> So hello again, everyone. I look forward to reading and learning and
> talking to you!

Yay!! Congrats and welcome Naomi! You must be so thrilled...

--
-- I
mommy to DS (14m)
guardian of DH
EDD 05-17-2004
War doesn't decide who's right - only who's left

HollyLewis
September 11th 03, 07:32 PM
>So hello again, everyone. I look forward to reading and learning and
>talking to you!
>
>Naomi
>EDD 2/28/04

Hi Naomi! I remember you. <g> Congratulations and welcome back!

Holly
Mom to Camden, 2.5 yrs

Sophie
September 11th 03, 08:38 PM
I remember you! Welcome back and congrats :)

--
Sophie -
TTC #4

Fer
September 11th 03, 08:57 PM
Naomi Rivkis wrote:
|| I used to hang around here despite not being pregnant, because I
|| liked the subject. I dropped it after TTC became too difficult and
|| it was starting to depress me. Now, after being told I would never
|| be able to conceive naturally, I went and did less than two weeks
|| later, so I'm back, pregnant myself this time! And nauseous, and
|| terrified, but both are starting to go away. Because I didn't expect
|| to be able to get pregnant and because my periods are so irregular
|| anyway, it took till somewhat into the second trimester for us even
|| to find out -- I'm at about sixteen weeks now.
|| So hello again, everyone. I look forward to reading and learning and
|| talking to you!

Hi Naomi! Welcome back and Congrats!!!

--
~~~Cheers!~~~
Jenn-WAHM-DS11-DD6-TTC#3

Cheryl S.
September 11th 03, 10:10 PM
Naomi Rivkis > wrote in message
> Now, after being told I would never be able to
> conceive naturally, I went and did less than two weeks
> later, so I'm back, pregnant myself this time!

Hello, Naomi, and congratulations on your pregnancy!
--
Cheryl S.
Mom to Julie, 2 yr., 5 mo.

Cleaning the house while your children are small is like
shoveling the sidewalk while it's still snowing.

Elly
September 13th 03, 04:19 PM
Hi Naomi, wonderful news! Congratulations on your pregnancy :-)
Hope it is an uneventful one,

Elly
36 weeks + 5 days
(22 days to go!)